A pooper who at first made YTPMVs then starting making full poops in the summer of 2010.
In 2007 I discovered YouTube Poop and YouTube as a whole and in 2009 wanted to get in on it. I found a soundboard with sounds frequently used in poops and tried to take an episode of AoStH and slap the two together. I hated it. Later on, I tried making poops but didn't have much fun making them until my 5th as I was using WMM due to an inability to download Vegas or Premiere. When I did acquire Vegas after fixing a registry error, I became considerably happier now that I no longer had anything holding me back when it comes to sharing my ideas and making people laugh.
First poop seen
First poop made
Robotnik Starts a War, Part 1 (deleted)
Mostly taking the source(s) wanted and slapping effects on it until it bleeds. My poops use a rather simplistic style akin to wikiwow and thechairman45 and tend to focus primarily on content while using mostly light effects (mirroring, cropping, etc.) and minimal heavy effects (ear rape, masking, etc.).
- His early videos
In Real Life
- Stuart K. Reilly
List of poops
- Robotnik Snorts Kool-Aid Mix
- Robotnik Floods the Sahara
- Youtubemas Through the Eyes of a Plumber
- Fat Robotnik and the Baldry Kids
- The Robotnik Supremacy
- Ripto Loses an Argument with a Loaf of Bread
- The Kracked Krustacean Manages to Find Success in the Wake of Ragnarok
- Possibly the first pooper to incorporate a song from the Korean MMO Mabinogi into a poop.