One of the few poopers that started back in 2006 (like his buddies 1upclock and seconteen13). He was banned but came back as FroggoFan64. He likes Nintendo and WB cartoons (ESPECIALLY Histeria). He draws pictures of couples from various cartoons on a regular basis. He also sports a Loud Kiddington-like haircut. He doesn't agree with Princess Peach about the fact that Froggo needs to go on a diet. Ironically, every time Froggo asks him for a cupcake, NM tells him to ask his girlfriend!
In addition to YouTube Poops, NM has made several fine cartoon music videos. Unfortunately, though, his computer died in June 2008, causing him to lose all the files he'd had on it.
First poop seen
First poop made
- Ruegger/Spielberg Warner Bros. TV cartoons (especially Histeria)
- Disney cartoons like DuckTales, Darkwing Duck, and Teamo Supremo
- Mario cartoons
- Donkey Kong Country
- Earthworm Jim
- The Cat in the Hat
- Johnny Bravo
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show
- The Flintstones
- Nicktoons (but only in small doses so that Viacom won't notice)
- A Muppet Family Christmas
- Speeding up/Slowing down
- Working through sketches instead of random nonsense
- He hates Blooreguard Q. Kazoo so much he wants to throw him in a pit of fire. He'd rip his fucking head off if he actually had one
- Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends
- Histeria! haters
- 4Kids-bashing (he doesn't necessarily like 4Kids himself, but he considers the flames they get a form of America-bashing)
- Jetix on Toon Disney
- Science Court
- Being mistaken for a girl
- Total Drama Island (Probably more so than Blooreguard Q. Kazoo.)
- The Timmy/Trixie pairing and people who insist it's the right choice (TRIXIE HATES TIMMY, YOU IDIOTS!!)
- Pedophilic pairings like Ferb/Vanessa
- People who claim Disney is Anti-Semitic (he has proof that they're not)
- Mario and Johnny for President (December 2006) - NM's first standard poop has him start with then-common ground on YouTube Poops - Mario (still common) and Johnny Bravo (not so much now). The poop itself is based mostly off of the Adventures of SMB3 episode "Princess Toadstool for President", and also uses clips from two Johnny Bravo episodes. His fascination with Histeria! is immediately made evident here - Wendy O. Koopa states Charity Bazaar's catch phrase at one point, and Mario announces at the end that Loud Kiddington wins the election.
- Wendy Koopa's Petting Zoo (December 2006) - Based on the Adventures of SMB3 episode "Kootie Pie Rocks". Because he was using the censored version with the songs edited out, NM changes the audio of the scenes to "The Invasion Song" from Histeria and "Underwater Sun" from SpongeBob SquarePants. Amazingly, it is still on YouTube despite the use of the latter song and a few clips from the Ren and Stimpy episode "Fire Dogs".
- Mario and the Fishy Prostitute (December 2006) - Based on the Adventures of SMB3 episode "The Ugly Mermaid", and NM's first poop using CD-i clips.
- Robotnik and Scrooge's Christmas Party (December 2006) - NM begins to really branch out to focusing on non-Mario sources with this one. In spite of the title, the majority of DuckTales clips used here are from the episode "Ducky Horror Picture Show", which has more of a Halloween theme. But he justifies the title by including short clips from Christmas-themed episodes of AoSTH, Animaniacs, Family Guy, The Powerpuff Girls, and Johnny Bravo, as well as A Muppet Family Christmas in its YTP debut.
- Darkwing and Crandall's Skirt Fetish (December 2006) - Still a personal favorite of NM's, this YTP combines two of his personal favorite Disney cartoons, Darkwing Duck and Teamo Supremo, and a rare instance of a plot-structured poop (albeit still nonsensical). The set-up given by NM in the description is that Darkwing and Captain Crandall are infected with a disease that fills them with an uncontrollable urge to inappropriately touch women's clothing and act real moody to everyone, so their friends team up to find the evil masterminds behind it, who turn out to be Negaduck and Baron Blitz. The majority of clips used here come from Darkwing's 2-parter "Just Us Justice Ducks" and three Teamo episodes that NM had recorded AVI files of.
- Stegmutt Puts Out the Darkwing (December 2006) - Billed as a deleted scene from the previous poop, NM uses this poop to exploit poopage of some gags in "Just Us Justice Ducks" that he forgot to use the first time, particularly Liquidator's "Do not add water!" and Stegmutt's "Put out the Darkwing/Bushroot!" In the latter's case, he makes it into his first inclusion of a "list poop" sequence in a standard poop.
- Mama Luigi's Funtastic Treasure Hunt (January 2007) - Here, NM makes a poop out of Yogi's Treasure Hunt, despite that all he has of the show at this point is the theme song. So to fill up space, he intersplices the song with clips from many other sources. He also includes a "list" segment where numerous questions are replied to with "The answer's up to you!" and a brief music video at the end set to the theme from Friends.
- Robotnik and Sonic's Concert (January 2007) - NM does an adaptation of "Sonic's Song" from AoSTH, featuring short music videos of "I Am the Eggman" (Robotnik's theme) and "Goofy Goober Rock" from the SpongeBob movie. The latter segment was later expanded into a full music video, but unfortunately, both it and this Poop have been removed, though as of now the Poop can be seen on PoopTube. As a tribute to this Poop, Mightyfilm reused the gag of Johnny Bravo saying "Hello" in response to Robotnik saying "Say hello to the Music Destroyer Robot!" in his video "Dr. Robotnik Rules the Airwaves", although in his case, it is instead Cookie Monster who greets the robot.
- Scrooge McDuck's Gold Fetish (January 2007) - In the second-longest single-segment poop he has done (dethroned by "Bugs Bunny's Poophouse of Pingas"), NM messes around with the movie version of the DuckTales pilot "Treasure of the Golden Suns". At the end, Sonic the Hedgehog gives a list of things for one to do when "someone tries to touch [their] gold".
- Christopher Columbus Goes on a Diet (January 2007) - After having referenced it several times, this poop marks NM's first poop to truly center on something from Histeria, but it is pretty small, as all he has to work with is a video clip of half the Christopher Columbus sketch. At the end, he has another "list" segment in which Robotnik says "NO!!" to all the possible choices for who he and Donkey Kong can get to watch the show for them, before they finally settle for Dixie Kong.
- The Valentine Bandit Meets LT Smash (February 2007) - In this poop done for Valentine's Day of 2007, NM crosses the hard-to-find Teamo Supremo Valentine's Day episode with The Simpsons episode "New Kids on the Blecch". Notably, the KaBlam! clip at the end came from an episode whose "Henry & June" segments NM posted shortly afterward, which resulted in NM's account being suspended. He would return three months later as FroggoFan64.
- Robotnik Saves the Pridelands (February 2007) - In his downtime from YouTube, FF64 created this, notably the first poop featuring Freakazoid! (though prior to his return, a few other Freakazoid-centric poops were posted).
- Shredder's Pizza with Meatballs Fetish (March 2007) - Originally titled just Shredder's Pizza Fetish, this is notably the first Poop based on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, this one adapts the episode "The Case of the Killer Pizzas". At the end, FF64 shows a montage of all the times pizza is mentioned in the actual episode. Midway through, he also illustrates Irma's line "What is this, Creature II: The Sequel?!" with an obviously fake DVD cover. Following Nickelodeon's purchase of the Ninja Turtles franchise, FF64 later retitled this Poop Someone Has a Meatball Fetish to avoid chances of Viacom finding and deleting it.
- The Montana Max Show: Love and War (April 2007) - FF64 messes with the first episode of Tiny Toon Adventures, and thus makes the first Poop centered on the show. And since the episode was animated by Kennedy Cartoons, this more or less beats Wileyk209 in the claim to being the first to poop an episode by that company. This was originally meant to be titled The Montana Max Show: Sex and Violence, but changed to avoid possible flagging.
- The Party of the Fifteenth Poop (April 2007) - As the title gives it, this is his fifteenth standard poop. At the end, he runs the previous 14 in super fast-forward motion, and has Robotnik remark that the ending is a little idiotic.
- Charlie Brown's Gambling Addiction (May 11, 2007) - For this Poop, FF64 takes a video file of segments from The Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show, but he ends up not doing much with it. He still likes the part where Larry Koopa spies on Charlie Brown and Linus, though.
- Pinky and the Brain's Infernal Dancing Adventure (May 15, 2007) - Poops the three-part "Brainwashed" episode of Pinky and the Brain. During the video, FF64 includes one of his drawings (a picture of Brain as a human, in response to Pinky's line "Egad, Brain! There's a human version of you?") and a short music video set to the theme of The Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show, the latter of which would be later turned into a full music video. He also makes a running gag of changing all the times Brain says "I hate clowns!" to "I hate that hedgehog!", and then tops it off by having Robotnik scream "I HATE CLOWNS!"
- Loud Kiddington's Broccoli Fetish (May 21, 2007) - "Welcome to a special edition of YouTube Poop!" Bugs Bunny declares in the framing device for this poop, based on the Histeria sketch where Loud Kiddington tries to serve broccoli to George Bush. Much of it is essentially the sketch with much of the words changed, and Bugs' narration spliced in.
- Super Strong Varner Poopers (June 4, 2007) - FF64 says he did this one because Mattieshoe kept telling him that he wanted to see an Animaniacs-centric poop, so FF64 pulled the same approach from the previous video and put it on the Animaniacs segment "Super Strong Warner Siblings". This time, instead of Bugs narrating, it's the Histeria kids providing color commentary on the Warner siblings' battles.
- Virtual Freakapoop (June 10, 2007) - After the success of the previous four WBA-based Poops, FF64 returns to do another one starring Freakazoid!, this time crossing two episodes from its second season ("The Freakazoid" and "Virtual Freak") and mixing in bits of the Histeria sketch about the Legion of SuperWriters. The result is Loud requesting Freakazoid's help in defeating Edgar Allan Poe and his cronies.
- The Histeria! Kid Chorus in "Booney Poop" (July 19, 2007) - Based on the Histeria sketch about Daniel Boone, this one is specially bookended with the Looney Tunes opening and closing sequences. In the description, he asks "But will Mario and Luigi show up in time to appear in this?" They don't, and at the end, Mario tells his brother "Aw phooey, we missed da whole show!"
- Scrooge Looks for the Bare Necessities (October 1, 2007) - Adapting the DuckTales episode "Till Nephews Do Us Part", FF64 jokes with the line "That's why I packed the bare necessities!" midway through by quickly cutting to the referenced song from The Jungle Book. This also notably marks the debut of his "Sourpuss Bagheera" running gag.
- The Montana Max Show: Secret Origins (November 9, 2007) - FF64's first two-part Poop adapts the Tiny Toons episode "Citizen Max", with Hamton wanting to know why Montana Max said "Robotnik", and everyone mistaking Buster for Loud (though he misses a few spots). The ending features a short music video of Elmyra and Monty singing the Team Rocket motto (with Furrball as Meowth and Hitler as Giovanni), which he states was to be part of a full music video that never got made. Unfortunately, for some odd reason, Warner Bros. had the first half taken down, but forgot to do the same to the second half.
- A Pooper Family Christmas (December 6, 2007) - Based off of A Muppet Family Christmas. Notably features a segment where the entrance of the Sesame Street characters is accompanied by Thriller; FF64 says this was inspired by a YTV promo for the show where the announcer described the clip by saying "It's the Christmas Zombies?!"
- Fred Flintstone's After-Christmas Sale (December 31, 2007) - With this video, FF64 decides to make use of video files of things he has since collected on DVD (and therefore no longer needs in AVI form) before he deletes them. This one features material from A Flintstone Family Christmas and the Johnny Bravo Christmas episode, which he recorded from TV to DVD earlier in the month. At the end, Johnny calls a lot of nouns stupid.
- Bugs Bunny Celebrates Christmas in February (February 1, 2008) - As with the above, FF64 adapts another video file he now has a DVD version of - "Bugs Bunny's Christmas Carol". The summary he gives (Bugs celebrating Christmas in February to get back at Cartoon Network) of course refers to Cartoon Network's insistence on running Goosebumps after Halloween. At over 109,000 views now, this is FF64's most-viewed poop.
- Elmyra Duff's Shoe Fetish (March 5, 2008) - Having just transferred some of his old Kids' WB! recordings to DVD, FroggoFan64 rips the stuff to AVI files and makes a Poop out of the Pinky, Elmyra and the Brain episode "Narfily Ever After".
- Miss Kisskillya is the Cake Vandal (April 1, 2008) - The first Detention poop, based on the first Detention episode. It is also FF64's first poop to open with a cold opening (in this case, Trixie rejecting Timmy in Robotnik's voice). The title is a reference to an incident FF64 had on Wikipedia (someone wrongly accused him of vandalizing Sonic's article there).
- Magica DeSpell Destroys the Smurf Village (May 16, 2008) - Combines the DuckTales episode "Send in the Clones" with the Smurfs' Christmas special. Has a brief music video of "Mousetrap" from Mickey Mouse Disco and a segment where Grouchy Smurf lists things he hates, Knuckles-style. Unfortunately, due to his computer's hard drive being erased in June 2008 (which resulted in the loss of many source files), this was the last poop by FF64 until October 2009.
- Bugs Bunny's Poophouse of Pingas (October 31, 2009) - FF64 finally made his return to pooping with this adaptation of the Looney Tunes TV special Bugs Bunny's Howl-oween Special. Notable segments include a intro sequence based on the opening from Disney's Halloween Treat, Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck reenacting a Volvic commercial, and Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder expressing their opinion on "Wishology" (which notably happens to be the same as FF64's).
- Bowser and Dedede's Grand Television Scandal (February-March 2010) - In this upcoming, three-part-length Poop, FF64 combines the similarly-plotted Super Mario World and Kirby: Right Back at Ya! episodes "Rock TV" and "Un-Reality TV". It will feature a brief music video of Tiff and Princess Peach singing "Busted" from Phineas and Ferb. This unfortunately would be FF64's last poop; a few days after he posted part 3, YouTube suspended his account for no good reason.
- His art often ends up in The Worst Of Deviantart thread on YouChewPoop. Fortunately, nobody takes the Worst of Deviantart thread seriously.
- On Chewiki, he has had a bad reputation for dumping his personal opinions onto articles (sometimes using characters as outlets representing himself) and being somewhat egotistical, erasing criticism from his page and believing he can get away with his opinions because he featured them in a poop.
He created the Gorilla Judge's Movie, a very notable poop that pretty much started the thing where the mole/gorilla from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog asking "and who are YOU supposed to be?" for 6 minutes straight.
In Real Life