Old Spice (also known as NegroTed's goldmine) is an American brand of male grooming products, which shows how manly a black person can be. And no, it has nothing to do with rotten spice. There are various Old Spice adverts throughout the North American network, but the most popular (the most used by poopers) are the ones starring Terry Crews and the Man Your Man Could Smell Like, showcasing how powerful these deodorants are.
Side Effects While Using Any Old Spice Product
- Mutated Arms
- Talking Bellies
- Screaming Tigers
- Global Warming
- Radioactive Boobs (If you're a woman.)
- Mindfucked Ear Rape
- Super Powers that can break flying texts, buildings and Swine Flu
- Blowing Up Clocks
- Magically Riding Horses
- Having Tickets Dying Rights Before Your Eyes
- Grover already made a commercial for Old Spice, but the results were exactly the opposite for him. Instead of being attacked and followed by sluts and whores, he was attracted by moths.
- Demoman uses Old Spice instead of bottles of alcohol to catch and kill Scouts with a single shot.