Orpheus's history hasn't been documented to its fullest.
Orpheusftw is a pooper who's content mainly consists of Scooby-Doo. His style is heavy on masking and visual effects, and he is praised and criticized for doing so. Around the 21st of December, 2011, Orpheusftw announced his retirement on his channel, saying "Don't subscribe. I'm gone, man. Solid gone.", and his channel title being "Hiatus to the MAX", but dismissed it soon after. His poops are of quality editing and originality and has gained a good fan base in return. Orpheusftws videos are popular among the poop community as well as beloved.
First Poop Made
- somewhat unknown due to the deletion of over 40 videos*
Best guess is; Hank Hill STEALS Those Big Feet.
- Heavy on masking.
- Semi story driven with random segments.
Was but is not limited to
- any other possible program is up for debate
- He made one of the oldest King of the Hill poops ever.
- He was called "the only pooper who is better than me" from Cjflo who is (and im quoting this from her) very full of her self
- Has a lot of subscribers for a pooper and hasn't made 1 subscriber special yet.
- Has a series of successful King of the Hill collabs as well as an also successful 5 part Scooby Doo poop series, AKA, "The Skooks Series"
- "Greatest pooper ever" by Cjflo
- "LOL" by a YouTube user.
- "One of the next big rising things in Poop" - Stuart K Reilly about his style
- Some poopers (especially older ones) consider his style to be "overdone" and rely too much on visual effects gags as opposed to editing that highlights the naturally funny parts of the source.
- He doesn't consider himself a pooper.
- Believes there are more poopers out there who are better than him. Bullshit.
- Is anti-social but he has mentioned in a youtube comment he's about to become a socialist.
- He used to post WoW videos on his account but he has since removed them.
- His name comes from an anti-virus program he's working on and is also his online alias for video games.
- If he feels if his videos have aged to much he takes them down. In fact he's taken down over 40 videos already.
- Uses a masked video of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo dancing, which can be found in some of his videos.
- He is an atheist
- On May 11, 2012, he apparently joined the Forum. However, it was later proven that it WASN'T HIM. Silverstreak used the account as an alt.