"PSE1nf0 is a pretty butthurt guy, eh pushes his biased views that no one else agrees with on chewiki articles and doesn't afraid of anything."~ GameCubeHero
"no one cares" ~ The entire forum in response to many of PSE1nf0's statements
Introduction to YouTube
I began making Poops when I was about 12. They consisted of the type of humor that was very typical (and considered cliché even back then) of other YouTube Poops in the time period - I even unironically used a Gay Luigi joke, and in a rather stale way at that - and also consisted of random fads of the time. In fact, only two could actually be considered full YouTube Poops.
My overall YouTube Poop style entailed a focus on storylines and on Flash effects, minus the effort and...well, anything else of substance, really.
Time on the YouChew Forums
I returned to the scene about two years later and still didn't output anything all that significant - not even a full-fledged Poop, like I had made two of in 2007. Beginning in about August 2009, I started making some random edits at this very wiki you're reading right now, and I joined the forums and began picking beefs with people whom I disagreed with, among with writing a lot of well thought-out posts. In response to the people whom I felt were out of line, I pretty much trolled them for reactions, including AbsoluteBillion over just one dispute at the Chewiki, and I did so in the most unbelievably irritating and naive way. One notable moment involved people mistakenly thinking that I was mocking a user named Maquiladora after she had to leave the forum, and I won't go into detail into what that did to my reputation, for those of you who don't know. And unfunny things that made sense only in context (and no, most people did not know of the context) comprised much of my sense of humor, at its best.
Overall, it was a very interesting time.
To summarize, I can be summed up as that guy who had a crush on both somebody who loved purple and Radock, as somebody who obsessed over editing on this very wiki, and as a less political but equally provocative and masochistic version of WhollyRufus.
Eventually, I had just disappeared from the forums altogether following my disillusionment with many of the other people at the website, and partially abandoned my use of the "PSE1nf0" username, and perhaps even my involvement with online communities altogether
and lurked until the site's closure on September 30, 2018. In addition to YouChew, I had also spent a fair amount of my time (even until 2013) frequenting the Futures Passed forums by RobotComics, where I vented my qualms with YouChew and made even more random, pointless posts.
First Poop Seen
- Possibly KING KOOPA EATS A MEATBALL PIZZA
First Poop Uploaded
|Ren Imitates Fresh TV Inc.||August 6, 2009||0:19||In reaction to the shows produced by them (e.g. Total Drama Island)) I made this fad video to provide commentary.|
|Mustacheward||August 22, 2009||0:10||Response to the Squidward fad, involving the FiberOne commercial.|
|Patrick Hates Richard Simmons||September 08, 2009||0:17||Response to the Patrick Hates this Channel fad.|
|Sonic Bloopers - The Flash YTP Edition - Now a /b/-esque spamboard!||September 14, 2009||0:55||A very small Flash Poop involving a Sonic Sez scene.|
|YTP Short - A yellow guy gets caught by some cops||September 22, 2009||0:21||Just a random Poop of a The Simpsons commercial, with a few Flash effects. A very lazily done one.|
|Al Bor-Land||October 5, 2009||1:04||Response to the Nerd Land fad.|
|Lasagna Cat - Lasagna Cat + Failed Attempt + 12/03/1991||November 13, 2009||0:23||Me trying to digitally edit out Garfield out of the original video.|
- He is actually a Christian. It wasn't too evident on his time at the forum, but it did occasionally manifest itself through some rather fundamentalist tendencies.
- And he can play the piano. RobotComics would be so proud.
- He specializes in working with templates here at the Chewiki. Incidentally, he has been said to have a "wiki fetish".
- He wasn't exactly creative when it came to writing pages at the Chewiki. They ranged in quality from the dreadful Seinfeld page, (which ESM saved for him) to the not-as-terrible Titleinlarge page.
Favorite YouTube Users
- Ttipoop (Unfortunately, he's retired. Why do the good retire young?!)
- MPCozmo (He's a great influence.)
- Emperor Ing (Haven't actually seen his Poops, but he seems like a pretty friendly forum admin.)
- WhollyRufus (Yes, I know... Hey, his Civil War of YouTube Poop series was somewhat ambitious for what it's worth.)
People that don't hate him to death
People that do hate him to death
Errmm...to prevent from overloading the servers, let's stick with the ones that don't.
- His current most popular video is Patrick Hates Richard Simmons, with 2,400+ views.
- bnnnnnnnnxz subscribed to him.
- pakasa43 subscribed to him.
- WhollyRufus subscribed to him.
- MrGenericMan, believe it or not, actually subscribed to him once.
- I improved various parts of the Chewiki, which is cool, I guess.
Humorous Rant Video Version
Quotes from a rant video produced by RobochaoXX provide a little insight into his flaws:
- "This character yearns for something a little more than a home."
- "ALL THE RECOGNITION HE COULD POSSIBLY HANDLE."
- "He even tried to measure people's popularity once. liek seriously guise"
- "He's so original."
- "PSE is more deserving than anyone else who goes to YCP! He should have like 5 medals!"
(For those of you unaware, in November 2009, a video produced by said user was dedicated to jabbing against me for certain stunts that I had pulled and my socially awkward nature on the forums and on the Chewiki. Good times...)
- Two words: Chuck Norris. It wasn't uncommon for him to mention him for the purpose of trolling other forum members who didn't exactly appreciate Chuck Norris facts themselves.
- Has been criticized by some other forum users, such as Probo, Dillrod90, and Misselaineous10, for gushing over the forums excessively.
- I tended to make really stupid grammar mistakes from time to time, and didn't proofread enough. Nor checked to make sure that my jokes made any, hm, what's the word? Oh yeah, sense.
Acclaim and Reviews
All of this information still not enough? Then don't take our word for it! Listen to what these people have had to say regarding PSE1nf0!
- "You think you can fix the Chewiki up yet you can't fix up your own page, how ironic."
- "He spends most of his time buttfucking the Chewiki and being somewhat of a "backseater" at the place."
- "[He] tr[ies] to[o] hard to fit in."
- "Lo and behold the biggest hypocrit[e] ever to have spawn on my channel: (link to PSE1nf0's channel with absurdly long session ID)"
- I have seen that guy.He rates everything 1 star and even says your page has aids."
- "[He is known for] being quite an unliked member dispite not getting a real chance ... (at least i like ya)"
- "Any post by PSE1nf0 [is stupid], especially the one left in this thread.
- "HOW DARE PEOPLE CALL MEH STUPAHDE.""
- "Well, he's a friend of Wholly, so you could kinda guess he'd take poop seriously, but not to the same extent as Wholly."