Pie Pivotmontier-O was a youtube pooper. He's mostly popular for his Spongebob YTPs. His first YTP in 2016 surprisingly got him popular immediately (thanks a lot YouTube algorithm.)
In 2010, Pie Pivotmontier-O, has made an account which was mostly based around animation. During his time in 2010, he has made his very first YTP called "Elmo Needs To Poop". No one watched it but he still made like 3 or 4 YTPs ever since. His old channel got terminated in mid 2011 for copyright infringement, and Pie abandoned his old account by then. So after 2012, Pie Pivotmontier didn't create another account until May 24, 2014. 2014-2016 was just him making terrible animations which soon got deleted. He gave up animation for YouTube Poop in mid 2016 and now has been successful, getting almost 20k subscribers.
First poop seen
One of them is "The Sky Had A Weegee!" by Hurricoaster and "DINNER BLASTER" The first one is unknown.
First poop made
Youtube Poop - Elmo Needs To Poop
Not that much different from the usual but he has quick commentary that angers a surprisingly large amount of people.
- Shows From His Childhood
- Sentence Mixing
- Visual Gags
- Acid Trips
- Electronic Sounds
- Green screening
- Sony Vegas Pro 13.0
- Photoshop CS6
- Quality YTPs and YTPers
- His Loyal Subscribers
- A lot of Youtubers
- Video Games
- A Lot of Youtubers
- Stuff People Like
- People Who Bandwagon
His videos from 2017 and beyond, has been well received and has been noticed by Youtube Poopers like Trudermark, EmpLemon, and Yoshimaniac. However, he's been getting a lot of negative feedback for adding unpopular opinions in his YouTube Poops in spite of pissing people off.
- People don't like earrape, so yeah.
- His jokes/gags can be uninspired or just plain unfunny at times.
- He doesn't usually put epilepsy warnings, which makes seizure inducing moments unpredictable and annoying.
- He intentionally puts his unpopular opinions in almost every poop he's made to piss people off, and it works.
- One person called him a Paperking99 rip-off.
- He has over 10,000 subscribers
- He's earned the subscription/been noticed by several youtube poopers and youtubers.
- While they probably never seen his content, he's had many interactions with popular youtubers. And you can thank SpartaYoshi for that.
- That's it.
In Real Life
Pie's real name was Adam Suonborai. He unfortunately passed away on Saturday, February 16, 2019. Only fifteen years old, he fought through 7 hours of intensive care and surgery after suffering major injuries from a high fall. It is believed that he jumped.
- He's an active commentor
- He's active on his own Discord server
- His made his very first YTP "Elmo Needs To Poop" somewhere around 2010
- He's used-to-be friends with AnimationRewind