Pikawil (known as Pikawil64 on YouTube and Pikawil100 on GameFAQs) is a Pooper most infamous for his long-ass poops.
He remembers that he first heard of Youtube Poop on the former MFGG, now known as The Minus World (which, ironically, now hates poops big time. He means it.). Then he wished to do a video outside of his usual MUGEN battles for his 100th video, released on his birthday and Poops they were. And they caught on since.
Until Hit Entertainment decided that Pingu kicking ass and/or getting his ass kicked in MUGEN is a no-no and ransacked his account "Pikawil64" into the ground. And while he did make a new account "Pikawil100", his fame of almost two years went down the drain...
...until March 4, 2010, in which "Pikawil64" got the unsuspendhammer, with help from a fellow named "STOPSUSPENDACCOUNTS". And there was much rejoicing. Except by then he was contracted with pooper's block. He only makes the occasional resurfacing since then. (University studies don't help matters either.)
First poop seen
First poop made
- Doctor Who (New series, though the classic series also got cameos.)
- The exploding head man from Scanners
- Ultra-craptacular non-sensical storylines. At least, that was the case until real life caught on in the 2010's.
- Lots of deaths, explosions and exploding head man.
- Griding your ears. Especially when he runs out of ideas.
- People who keep asking what anime are included in his poops.
- Scenes that drag on for too long.
- Ironically, he also happens to occasionally drag scenes for too long.
- And he can get awfully sluggish in poop tennis matches. (Granted, he is quite lazy in real life...)
- The Dalek Emperor Toasts the Universe broke the 90K views mark.
- He also uploaded The Little Panda Fighter so that everyone can witness how horrible it is and poop it afterwards. Then it got struck down by a copyright claim.
In Real Life
Friends? In real life? LOL NO