A horrible rip-off of Ratatouille. Made famous in poop by WalrusGuy.
Although people suspect that the film was made to cash in on the success of Ratatouille, they really have nothing in common besides rats and cooking. Basically, it's about rats who own a restaurant in Brazil. Of course, nobody knows anything further about the movie considering that it's so bad, people reportedly died while watching it. It'd actually remain rather obscure in both the pooping world and the real world, were it not for WalrusGuy using it in his poop. It should be noted that mice are different than rats.
- Direct-to-video film
- Made by Video Briquendo
- The DVD contains a Spanish version of the film!
- Marcel Toing, the main character and the owner of the restaurant. He stirs a bowl of sludge throughout the entire fucking film.
- Greg, the big green rat. Unsurprisingly, he has the superpower of pulling cheese out of his ass.
- Caroline, the sexy, topless, rat. Serves as the sex appeal, and there is probably tons of hentai of her.
The trailer had a short period of wide use after WalrusGuy uploaded his poop of the trailer. Popularity has since waned. The actual movie is rarely used.
First Used in a Poop by
- WalrusGuy - Ratatouille Could Have Been Worse
The company that made the movie also proceeded to make rip-offs of other movies, such as Kung Fu Panda, Transformers, and the like. However, their Transformers rip-off contains 100% less Megan Fox.
The film also contains voices from 4Kids actors.
On April 15th, ThatGuyWithTheGlasses partner Film Brain reviewed this film. However, it first came off as a negative review of Die Hard by some crazy German fucker. Then, it was going to be a positive review of the film "Ratatouille", which unfortunately no one knows about. Finally, it came via trappings.