ristar200 doesn't actually exist, in fact, he's a robot from your imagination.
"I first discovered Youtube Poop when I was looking up video of the classic video game Hotel Mario. It eventually brought me to a video with the term "YouTube Poop" at some point. It was a "Hotel Mario intro with nouns replaced by poop" or something similar to that. I eventually really liked some of the floating mario head stuff, and Mama Luigi. I eventually made THE WORST YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOU'LL EVER SEE, and I posted my first "YouTube Poop" with Windows Movie Maker. Then I made another Youtube Channel Eventually, I sold out and bought Adobe Premiere Elements 7, and actually made some Kind of decent shit.
First poop seen
First poop made
Wait, this isn't right NOTE: TURN YOUR FUCKING SPEAKERS DOWN BECAUSE IT BEGINS WITH THE WORST HIGH PITCHED NOISE IN THE HISTORY OF HUMAN HISTORY.
Not a ton of sources are used multiple times, but I enjoy
47 SUBSCRIBERS YEEEEAHH
- too lazy to make more than one video per month
- absolutely nothing.
- Owns every video game ever released to man
- often misspells his name "Ristar200" with a capital R
- Name is pronounced "wrist are too hun dread"
- Name was supposed to be "Ristar2008", but it was messed up when it was entered in to GameFAQs' form
- YouTube Account
- Terrible original account that I got in the seventh grade and it's filled with terrible videos, some of which are really, really horrible YouTube Poop