Jump to navigation Jump to search
Not sure how I'll begin... but... hello!
YouTube Pooper. A revamper of digital media in an attempt to make it more comedic or stupid.
- Year that first YTP was made: 2011
- Year that first YTP was seen: 2011
- First YTP seen: "Patrick's secret cock", which is now deleted
- First YTP made: A rather awful YTP of the episode "Bubblestand" off of SpongeBob.
- 2011 in Synopsis - I made a total of 3 YTPs that year, none of which were any good. I did not devote my channel to YTP until 2012.
- 2012 in Synopsis - A bunch of shit I made in too little of time per YTP. Some was decent, most of it sucked.
- 2013 in Synopsis - A year I started out slightly wiser, but still way off track. It wasn't until late 2013 I began to realize the joys of "taking your time while editing".
- 2014 in Synopsis - Gathering some plugins and some bearings, I set off to work on things that would make me happy and "SpongeBlob and the Cold Case of the Canned Bread" was born, out of 3 months of painstaking work.
- 2015 in Synopsis - As the year goes on, I continue to tend to my video style and constantly update my program list, as well as add plugins to Sony Vegas from time to time.
Preferred YTP Styles
- Color effects
- Stutter loops
- Loud noises
- Sex jokes (weeeelll, not as much as I used to)
- G-Major (meh)
- Image edits
- Pitch shift
- 3D effects
- Camera effects
- Portrayals of realism
- Using blood and gore in scenes
- SpongeBob SquarePants and other cartoons
- Various popular YouTube videos that already have a form of comedy
- Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode)
- FL Studio
- HyperCam 2.0
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Avidemux 2.5
- Freemake Video Converter
- The movie Frozen as a source
- Poopers who constantly rely on just reversing or stutters
- Poopers who get millions of views when their work is absolute shit (i.e. Frozen poopers)
- A few of his own videos
- Over 20000 subscribers
- About 6,000,000 video views
- Picked in KevinTAckerman's Top 10 Monthly poops 3 times (May, July, December)
- A lot of my influences have subscribed to me