I've been making YouTube poop since July 2006, believe it or not. They weren't "official" YouTube poops, but thirty-second mashups of Tourettes Guy clips and South Park episodes labeled "WTF IS THIS".
The "WTF IS THIS" series became somewhat popular, upon my discovery of YouTube poop I thought they were trying to rip me off but after some lurking around I found out that they've been making them longer than I had. I made my first "official" YouTube poop in November 2006, and i've been making them since.
My account got deleted two times. Not once. but twice. Most of my older videos aren't even on my computer anymore, sadly.
First poop seen
"Philips' Phrightphest" by 1upClock
First poop made
"South Park- WTF IS THIS"
If that doesn't count I honestly have no clue what my very first poop was called. Probably "Mario and Yoshi's rapefest" or something stupid like that.
- Bill O'Reilly
- Space Ghost: Coast to Coast
- Beavis and Butthead
- Obscure television commercials and cartoons from yesteryear
Sony Vegas 5/Adobe Premiere Elements
- People who take this kind of shit seriously
- floons. GOD DAMN I HATE THEM FLOONS I REALLY DO
- The word "random". What the hell does random even mean anymore? Maniacal laughter? Running around screaming I LIKE PIE?
- Those damn low disk space errors I keep getting
In Real Life
- Youtube Account