SpaghettiBicycle is a rising Pooper who uses iMovie. That's all there really is to say.
SpaghettiBiycle started visiting YouTube more often around September 2011. On the first day his obsession started, he watched his first YTP. Four months later, he started his own account. He first posted a video called My First Video...and Worst, but it was taken down after he didn't want his face on YouTube. His first two YTPs were universally panned, especially Lil' Poundcake is Murderous. He then returned to YTPs with his first Michael Rosen YTP. His first good Michael Rosen YTP was released a few days later, Jack Black Defines Michael Rosen. Since then, he has made three more Michael Rosen YTPs, two of which are pretty good, though the sound quality is low. In July 2012, he made his first YTP featuring popular YouTube user cjszero01. When cjszero01 actually discovered it, it rose to 1,000 views, a first for his channel.
Where The Real Fun Began
He joined YouChew in February 2013. After he adjusted to the maturity and intellectualism of the forum (yes, I'm laughing while writing this sentence), he became a well-liked member. He soon adjusted his style like so, now doing his YTPs in a sort of fast-but-not-too-fast-paced style, relying on reference jokes and stutters. He has even launched two successful collabs for a change. It seemed as though the future was looking swell for SpaghettiBicycle.
How He Went Crazy
It all started with him posting a YouChew thread expressing his positive interest in pooper NationOfOranges696. However the thread was more focused on the group created by said pooper, AygoMedia, and SarevolNahtanoj. Referring to them as the "Junior High Generation," this group of poopers began primarily in late 2012 and do at least one or more of the following: copy from the earrape-heavy style of one of the mentioned three giant names in their community, launch an unhealthy amount of X Second Collabs even if they may or may not be fully aware of how to make a collab, fanboy over Gravity Falls or Bedfellows, act irrationally, not respect other people's opinions, block and/or troll people not liked by Sarevol, most of the stuff listed in Stuart K. Reilly's Top 10s. The thread was, for a while, a nice place to express opinions, until UnusualGuy posted about closing down Sarevol's original account and caused the thread to gradually lose its dignity. It wasn't meant for the world of the living.
The term, Junior High Generation (JHG), named for the clique's tendency to act like Jr. High students, caught on among the forums. Unfortunately, SpaghettiBicycle was experiencing long term periods of depression and anxiety in real life just as the term caught on, causing him to act more hostile to this group of kids. While his poops didn't decline in quality, his reputation was growing adequate at best (in his mind). He became a fan of troll MOTHER3EARTHBOUND2FAN7654's so-bad-it's-good antics, but when he received backlash for letting the troll into his Nostalgia Critic Collab 2.5, he wrote an angry (though quite eloquently-worded) letter to SarevolThePony. After an emotional outburst on YouChew, he briefly went on hiatus to deal with his philosophy-spewing kookiness.
Though he hasn't really set anyone off as of yet, he still feels irresponsible. He also claims to be "contractually obligated by the YouChew Humane Society to not care about these two ruffians."
First Poop Seen
First Poop Made
The Octorok Song
First Good Poop Made
Jack Black Defines Michael Rosen
199- The Extended Weekend of Sparkle by Combuskenisawesome. This Poop is better than anything he has ever seen in his life.
Primarily sentence mixing, sometimes meme-related humor. God help us all if he does more meme-related humor. More recently he's tried using effects to spice it up a bit.
Preferred Music Sources
- Forest Maze
- Tootsee Roll by 69 boyz
- Gangnam Style (how does this not have a Chewiki page yet?)
- Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte
- Sentence mixing
- Narratives in his Michael Rosen poops
- A year's worth of reversing
- Comically overused gags
- Corey Feldman
- Jay Gatsby
- Community (Pop POP!)
- Michael Rosen
- Filthy Frank
- Equestria Girls
- YouTube Downloaders
- His buddy, Skullman
- His other buddy, Nitro
- When sarcasm goes over people's heads
- The system
- The fact that almost everyone who comments on his video "Caillou Cries for 3 Minutes" end up with theirs accounts closed (later proven false)
- The prices for Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, and Final Cut Pro
- Pinkie Pie (most of the time during Season 1)
YouTube Poop Music Videos
Though he's not very good at them, here are his YTPMVs.
|Luigi vs. Masked Mario||7-4-12||0:58|
|The Fresh Prince of Vanilla Lake||7-19-12||2:09|
|Evolution of Gangnam Style||9-20-12||0:32|
|Michael Rosen Sings Numa Numa||10-13-12||0:32|
|Psyskau (video blocked)||11-28-12||0:39|
|Do the Bailey Shake||2-19-13||0:31|
|Like Mah Thomas||9-1-13||0:34|
vs. ZACHTOMCAT (2013)
|Round 1||Nostra Critic Plays With Your Mind||Round 2||In the process, he took away my 00000.nostra.veg|
|Round 3||In the process, he took away my processer||Round 4||In steps, he took away MycroProcesser|
|Round 5||In just 2 minutes, he took away the Big City Processor||Round 6||He kept the big city scum-sucker in an insane asylum until the morning|
- NEVERGONNAGETIT92000's Talking Heads Collab
- ZACHTOMCAT's Audio poop collab
- AngrySpongeBobGuy's Bill O'Reilly Collab
- ZACHTOMCAT's Scramble collab
- AntiTroll1000's Michael Rosen's 67th Birthday Collab (Part 3)
- My own Turning Cuss Into Sus Collab
- Smonge's Simply Simple
- LightningLuigi's Fifth Ten Seconds Collab
- CorruptionSound's Rarely used video editing software collaboration II
- JowlHog4's Cartoon Network 21st Birthday Collab
- My own Repoop the above user collab (entry not made)
Most of his YTPs receive generally positive reception, with the main exceptions being his early work and his recent Spingebill video (which he did NOT make as an entry for AwfulFawfultheFalafe's collab, in case you were wondering).
YTPs made in iMovie tend to be criticized for the low sound quality, but that's because Media Converter and Macintosh don't mix (at least according to SpaghettiBicycle). Most of the dislikes for Michael Rosen's Death Outing are most likely the result of the audio being recorded with a potato. This problem was solved by him downloading numerous YouTube Downloaders.
- 133 subscribers on main.
- 118 on alt.
- and iamoutofideas as Roger Rabbit.
In Real Life
Back in the Day
Are you one? Add your name here!
- And some guy named AwfulFawfultheFalafe
- All SpaghettiBicycle really wants is to see another person besides him make cjszero01 YTPs. He's already proven that cjszero01 is decent source material. (Wish granted.)
- Somehow he helped Tom Nook become a professor.
- Somehow he's remastering episodes of a show for Sath McFarland.
- He is a frequent patron on the Chewstream.
- His trademark is that he has end credits at the end of most of his poops listing the sources. He doesn't do it much anymore since most of his latest work is collab entries.
- Participated in YTP March Madness 2013 by EmperorLemon:
- Participated in Poop Standoff 3 by BenderPictures
- Made it to Round 2
- Participating in Iron Poop Tournament by Tofucakecan
- Round 1: TehShadizify (pending)
Youtube Poop Top Ten Semiweekly Moments
On March 16, 2013, SpaghettiBicycle was on YouChew when he watched TheFXexpert26's entry for The Bill O'Reilly Collab. He liked it so much that, to show how much he liked it, he set out to make a new Monthly Moments list, as Stuart K. Reilly was doing the new Monthly Moments and Bicycle (even though he was a fan of Stu) wanted to make an alternative for the fifty-seven people that disliked Stu. Because he couldn't wait another 15 days, he uploaded his first list on the same day and renamed it Semiweekly Moments. Ironically, TheFXexpert26's video was at #2.
Soon after the second list and the controversy surrounding Poops of the Month, people started to notice the list and now it seems he'll be doing this list for a long time even though someone is replacing KevinTAckerman again and bringing back the Monthly Moments list.