YouTube Pooper from 2008-2014 who worked with a variety of sources and styles.
2007 and Before
SporeDotCam began experimenting with video editing software long before he discovered YouTube Poop. His first video editing experiences date back all the way to November 2004. At that time, he was using an early version of Pinnacle Studio. It wasn't until 2005 when he started working with Movie Maker some. He edited some personal videos at that time for family and school.
2008 - Discovery of YouTube Poop
In May, he discovered YouTube Poop, but forgot the name of the video as well as the pooper. There is one thing he remembered about it: The source was Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. On November 8, he opened his YouTube account, SporeDotCam, and a month later, he uploaded his very first YouTube Poop titled "THE KING FIRES HIS LAZOR." That same month, he got into his very first tennis match.
2009 - The Real Beginning
In January, he deleted the few YouTube Poops he had up because they were not good. In May, he got Sony Vegas for his Spore videos. By the time August rolled around, he got into another tennis match with one of his friends which basically revived his entire YouTube Pooping hobby. By November, he was still making some Spore videos, but his YouTube Poops were becoming more sophisticated.
2010 - Experimentation with Fast Pacing
In March, he got his first 1,000 subscribers, only to reach 2,000 just a few months later. That same month, he quit making Spore videos to concentrate on his YouTube Poops. As the year progressed, SporeDotCam's videos became faster paced as he took more and more influence from faster paced poopers like Imaperson, CommanderGwonam, and Avojaifnot.
2011 - A Slight Change of Pace
At the start of the year, SporeDotCam's style was extremely fast paced, but it slowed down some as the year went on. His style also developed more of a flow, too. He reached 4,000 subscribers in August of that year. SporeDotCam was involved in many YouTube Poop collaborations throughout the year; one of the most notable collabs was the Grand Galloping Collab.
2012 - More Effects into the Mix
Just like in previous years, SporeDotCam's style changed up some bit, his style became more effect-heavy. He began to include more segments in his poops which contained heavy effects. On July 28, SporeDotCam announced his retirement from YouTube Poop, but then on October 15, he unexpectedly uploaded a new poop utilizing After Effects to some degree.
2013 - The Twitter Era
SporeDotCam did not make many videos during the first half of the year, his activity did pick up at the end of October, though. He used a variety of different styles in 2013 such as slow paced, effects-based, and his still common fast/steady paced style. He also started to become very active on Twitter during this year; some popular people outside of YouTube Poop such as Mike Mozart and Lane Johnson actually followed his account. It should also be noted that SporeDotCam changed his YouTube screen name to "SporeDotCam YTPs" during the month of May after he linked his account to Google+. Despite the minor screen name change, his channel URL has not changed.
2014 - The 3D Era
SporeDotCam uploaded several new videos throughout the year. The majority of them consisted of plentiful 3D effects. In November, SporeDotCam deactivated his Twitter account and in December, he uploaded what ended up being his final video. The video was not a YTP, but rather a full-blown 3D animation
2015 - The End?
On April 22, SporeDotCam closed all of his YouTube accounts and retired for good. His decision to close these accounts was influenced by events that occurred outside of the Internet.
2017 - The Return
- CD-I (not as much as before though)
- I.M. Meen
- Kenny The Shark
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
- Filthy Frank
- Plentiful obscure sources
- Pitch Shifting
- 3D Effects
- A variety of audio and video effects
- Distortion sounds
- Cookie cutting (in replacement of masking in Vegas Platinum)
- Word Splicing
SporeDotCam used quite a lot of software to make his poops.
- Sony Vegas HD Movie Studio Platinum 10 (2010-2017)
- Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9 (2009 - early 2010)
- Pinnacle Studio 14
- Pinnacle Studio 12 (2009 only)
- Adobe After Effects CS6
- Adobe Premiere CS6
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- GIMP 2.0 (2012 only)
- MS Paint
- Avidemux 2.5
- NewBlueFX Plugins (2010-2012)
- Windows Movie Maker (2008 only)
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Most fads and memes
- Poops with barely any editing
- He has been called a clone pooper
- There are some who think that he doesn't add enough jokes
- A few people believe all of his videos are too similar
- 4.8K+ subscribers and 450K+ total video views
- Being on YouTube for over six years before closing his accounts
- Got #1 in KevinTAckerman's Top Ten, Nov. 2010
- Got #1 in KevinTAckerman's Top Ten, Nov. 2011
- Imaperson - For his fast pacing and colorful effects
- CommanderGwonam - For his fast pacing
- Avojaifnot - Also for his fast pacing
- SergeantBacon - For his use of Sony Vegas, one of SporeDotCam's first influences
- Likety - For his usage of facial distortion effects and After Effects
- glue70 - For his colorful tennis style
- LinkOnDrugs - For his usage of 3-D effects
- Zero Wing
This Video Will Make You Lose Your Brain Cells
This was a series of poops with nothing but effects. The idea was born when a friend of SporeDotCam, TheSexyGMaster619 (now suspended), made a video called "This Video Will Make You Lose Your Brain Cells," so then SporeDotCam made a video response with the same title, which got positive feedback. As a result, similar videos were made. A brief description of all of the videos made are below.
This Video Will Make You Lose Your Brain Cells - October 9, 2009
The original video (currently unavailable).
This Video Will Make You Lose Your Brain Cells 2 - November 14, 2009
500 subscribers special. This video featured more video layers than the previous video as well as the rich hall audio effect from Vegas.
This Video Will Make You Lose Your Brain Cells 3 - December 29, 2009
Many more video layers than previous videos.
This Video Will Make You Lose Your Brain Cells 4 - August 2010
The final video in the series.
YouTube Poop Tennis
SporeDotCam had quite a few tennis videos on his main YouTube account, but in late 2010, all of his new tennis videos were uploaded on an tennis account called KaptinsTennis.
Facts about his Videos
- Paid cold hard cash for his software
- He enjoys going outdoors to swim, hike, and bike.
- He has been religiously watching Hell's Kitchen since 2005.
- From time to time, he watches professional wrestling. He mostly pays attention to WWE and NXT, but occasionally watches local wrestling promotions as well.
- He enjoys listening to a wide range of music. His favorite styles include Ambient, Acid Jazz, Smooth Jazz, and Indie Pop.
SporeDotCam's Main Channel- Closed. SporeDotCam's Alt Channel- Closed. SporeDotCam's Tennis Channel- Closed too. Oh my.
- SporeDotCam's Current Channel