RabbitSnore: What is your opinion on the attempt of some poopers to put storylines in poop?
MrDrunkenFox: Utter bullshit and pathetic. The way most of them do it, they desperately try to make a comedy out of poops or something that has nothing to do with what Youtube Poop really is. That or they try to relate to the poop itself too much, which makes it less unexpected & random and more corny.
~The MrDrunkenFox interview
Story-based Poops are poops that use various parts of a video to make an entirely new story. Oftentimes these go hand-in-hand with Flash Poops, though not all Flash Poops have a plot behind it, or Paint Jobs.
Story-based poops are common within fairly popular sources, CD-i poops being notable for these, especially during the time when Youtube Poops were in their early stages in life. Some less professional ones take sound clips from various movies and have the characters in the video dub over them in an attempt to create stupid storylines.
However, some people argue that story-based videos with "YouTube Poop" in the title goes against the original purpose of poop, which is to annoy or confuse YouTube users. Still, as the original meaning has been lost, and the popularity of people such as WalrusGuy grew, story-based poops continue to exist, nowadays frequently using techniques such as sentence mixing.
- The King Wants Cheeseburgers by MeleeMario364
- Dinner Blaster by CraaazyCat13
- The King's Epic Adventure series by Geibuchan
- Irregular Show by MasterOfZoroark
- The Misadventures of Skooks (Maybe) by Orpheusftw
- The Frollo Show and Leet Fighters by Chincherrinas
- Gwonam the Extortionist Throws King Harkinian into Financial Chaos by Quibbyjibby
- Escape from HoH SiS by cs188
- The Chronicles of Poop series by MoBrosStudios
- LOL Tapes by Trinzilla