Street Fighter (game)
"Street Fighter" redirects here. For other articles with similar names, just go here.
Street Fighter is a fighting game franchise made by Capcom, the company that also made Mega Man, Resident Evil, Viewtiful Joe, Okami, Ghosts 'n' Goblins, and the Ace Attorney game series. The original game was released in 1987, and although the first game was nothing special, it inspired the hit sequel, Street Fighter II, which revolutionized fighting games forever, inspired a live-action American movie, an animated Japanese movie, comics, and a cartoon series. Although it's rarely used in poops, the games have been used occasionally, but more likely as small pieces popped in instead of a full-fledged poop.
The series is currently in its fourth installment (Despite the fact that with the not-numbered Alpha series, this is technically the fifth, though if you put the series in chronological order, then I guess it could be the fourth game in the series.), and is notable for its constant rereleases of titles. However, I'm afraid that it might end with Street Fighter IV due to the fact that this new game is on consoles that have downloadable contant. It has also had crossovers with the X-Men comic book series (which evolved into a Marvel comics vs. Capcom series game, which resulted in much praise, especially with Marvel Vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes.), SNK's The King of Fighters series (which later evolved into an SNK universe Vs. Capcom universe series, which, sadly, isn't as popular as the Marvel Vs. Capcom series, but it's still popular in a way.), what is essentially Namco's entire library of games (Except Pac-Man, but he at least gets a cameo.), and the Tatsunoko Anime/Manga series. Characters from Capcom's other series, such as Morrigan Aensland, Anakaris, Megaman, Viewtiful Joe, and Jill Valentine have also made cameos in various games (And are playable in some of the aforementioned crossover games. However, Phoenix Wright and Dante from the Devil May Cry series hasn't made any appearances in these games for some strange reason.). The Street Fighter Alpha and III series also brought the Final Fight series into an official part of the series' continuity, as well as adding Guy, Sodom, Rolento and Cody as playable characters. Capcom also made Darkstalkers, which is similar to this series and is apparently in the same continuity (Darkstalkers characters appeared in Pocket Fighter and all of Capcom's crossover games, though not the same ones everytime), but it features characters inspired by horror stories. It also inspired a bad cartoon.
Too Long, Didn't Read Version
A homeless man travels the world picking fights with strangers.
- Video Game
- Created by Capcom
- Street Fighter - First game in the series. Never got any updates despite really, REALLY needing them.
- Street Fighter II - First good game in the series. Also, the one people remember the most.
- Street Fighter II: Champion Edition - Adds bosses to the playable roster.
- Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting - Increases gameplay speed because Capcom saw all the bootlegs and shat their pants in jealousy.
- Street Fighter II: Rainbow Edition - Yep...
- Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition - A Genesis port of Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting but with even more increased gameplay speed.
- Super Street Fighter II - Adds Cammy, Fei Long, T. Hawk and Dee Jay.
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo - Increases gameplay speed and adds Akuma but removes the bonus stages (however these are restored in the Sega Dreamcast and the HD remix versions).
- Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game (Arcade) - IT NEVER HAPPENED OKAY!?
- Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game (console) - Capcom did this one so we got the gameplay of Super Turbo with the graphics style of Mortal Kombat. Oh and EX moves for the first time. Surprisingly decent and gave the world CAPTAIN SAWADA'S KAMIKAZE BANZAI.
- Street Fighter II Movie - Watch the far superior origin of Bison's Ass while taking pictures and getting Hadokenned by Akuma. Make it all the way through and you get to fight Ryu as some robot!
- Street Fighter Alpha: Warriors' Dreams - A.K.A., Street Fighter: Anime Edition.
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 - Complete version of Street Fighter Alpha.
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 Gold - Complete version of Street Fighter Alpha 2. Now with Cammy if you play the console version!
- Street Fighter EX - Street Fighter: Special 3D Edition.
- X-Men Vs. Street Fighter - You heard me.
- Street Fighter III: New Generation - Ryu and Ken plus Hulk Hogan and some other rejects.
- Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter - You still heard me.
- Street Fighter III: Second Impact - Adds Akuma, Hugo and
- Street Fighter EX2 - Basically EX1 with more characters and nicer graphics. No Akuma though.
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 - It all depends on your skill! Go for broke! Face it strength! Beat em up, guys! That was only warmin' up!
- Marvel Vs. Capcom - IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike - Adds Chun-Li, Remy, Makoto, Q and Twelve. Also one of the greatest fighters ever.
- SNK Vs. Capcom: Match of the Millennium - Chibi fighters galore. Weirdly enough its surprisingly fun. Only for the failed Neo Geo Pocket (Color).
- Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - OH HE'S SO PRINGLES!
- Street Fighter EX3 - WTHIA!? (Where the hell is Akuma!?)
- Capcom Vs. SNK - A.K.A., Street Fighter Vs. The King of Fighters with Morrigan Aensland and Nakoruru as guest fighters.
- Capcom Vs. SNK 2 - That's more like it.
- Super Street Fighter II: Turbo Revival - A GBA port with new backgrounds and changed story but is highly buggy.
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 Upper - Compressed GBA port that adds Yun, Maki and Eagle.
- SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos - A.K.A., The King of Street Fighters.
Sammy Vs. Capcom - Would have turned the Street Fighters into a bunch of guilty gears, I bet. Capcom Fighting All-Stars - Capcom Fighting Evolution in 3D... with effort put into it.
- Capcom Fighting Evolution - Think of it as "watered-down version of MUGEN with a price tag".
- Hyper Street Fighter II - Basically "Evolution of Street Fighter II".
- Hyper Street Fighter Alpha - Basically "Evolution of Street Fighter Alpha".
- Namco X Capcom - You know, they had the perfect opportunity to make Street Fighter Vs. Tekken but now we all wish they stopped at this.
- Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX -
None of your damn business, Sam.Full port that adds new modes, that Ingrid chick from taht lazy-ass Fighting Evo game and is on hardware powerful enough to let Yun, Maki and Eagle have stories.
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix - Street Fighter II finally gets some new sprites.
- Street Fighter IV - A.K.A., Street Fighter II with some new characters, a couple Alpha characters, and in 3D. Still pretty good though.
- Super Street Fighter IV - If you didn't see this coming, you need glasses. Adds some new characters and old ones from the Street Fighter III games.
- Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition - Basically the same as the original one, but it has different modes and Yun and Yang as playable characters.
- Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - Again, the same thing...except for the fact that it includes 3D!!!
- Ultra Street Fighter IV - Again, the same thing, just port over stuff from Street Fighter X Tekken and create an alternate Cammy with a whole new playstyle that somehow simultanaeously managed to piss off as much people as FOX did when they cast a black guy as the Human Torch.
- Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes - Anime Vs. Street Fighter, but for Japan only...
- Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - Or not. Also, it removes one character, but adds five others, including Zero and Frank West!
- Street Fighter X Tekken - Such wasted potential...
- Tekken X Street Fighter - This one's in 3D! And its been in development since the 2010s yet is somehow not cancelled. Eat shit, Duke Nukem.
- Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - Deadpool around this one, baby!
- Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - See above but add Frank West and we're good.
- Project X Zone: Same as Namco X Capcom only add some Sega reps that aren't Sonic the Hedgehog...for some reason.
- Project X Zone 2: Same as above only they added Axel Stone from Streets of Rage and made him unplayable and got the bright idea to have Yuri Lowell beat Segata Sanshiro in a fight.
- Street Fighter V - The newest one only on PS4 and PC. Rips off the new Killer Instinct's DLC model only less competently. Ah well, at least Capcom finally figured out what a story is this time. Also Karin and R. Mika are back as fans will endlessly go on about.
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - Hey remember when Capcom said they wouldn't do this crap?
- Street Fighter V: Champion Edition - They lied. At least these were semi-cheap and brought back Gill and Seth. Oh and Akira from Rival Schools.
- Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite - And we thought Street Fighter X Tekken was disappointing. Like X-Men? Fantastic Four? Anything not from the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Energetic art and good graphics? Well fuck you have gems- sorry, STONES and very ugly Dante.
- Fighting EX Layer - Sort of related in that the original peeps from Street Fighter EX are in this one and its really good! Thanks Arika! Also starring Terry Bogard.
- Ultra Street Fighter II - Only on Nintendo Switch! Adds Violent Ken because aparently he's popular?
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
This may get long...
- Ryu - The main character.
- Ken Masters - The other main character.
- Chun-Li - The other other main character.
- Guile - Bison's arse is his.
- Blanka - You'll never survive in the jungle!
- Zangief - A gay pro wrestler.
- E. Honda - A sumo wrestler.
- Dhalsim - Practice yoga or I kill you!
- M. Bison - The villain of the series.
- Vega - A Spanish ninja-vampire who has a crush on Cammy and Chun Li. He still tries to kill them anyway.
- Balrog - MAH FIGHT MONAY
- Sagat - It's his turn.
- Dan Hibiki - The best character in the series.
- Cody Travers- YOU - HURT - MAH - JESSICAAAAAAAAAA! Also being elected mayor cured his depression.
- Fei Long - more like bruce lee amirite lololol
- Cammy - A British chick who doesn't wear pants. That's not a bad thing, tho'.
- T. Hawk - Tony Hawk's Native American secret identity.
- Dee Jay - A happy Jamaican guy who loves music.
- Akuma/Gouki - He is superior.
- Alex - You can't escape!
- Ibuki - A ninja girl.
- Dudley - Let's fight... LIKE GENTLEMEN!
- Yun - A Chinese martial artist who's probably older than he looks.
- Yang - Yun's brother.
- Elena - A girl who doesn't wear clothes.
- Oro - Not Kenshin Himura's catchphrase.
- Necro - AKA Dhalsim Jr.
- Sean - Ken's gormless student. At least his sister's hot.
- Gill - Put on some fucking pants, man.
- Urien - Put on some fucking pants, man- oh okay he did by the time SF5 happened. Unless you used a button combo and he burns them off, you asshat.
- Hugo - I'M NUMBA ONE!!
- Remy - Not the main character of Ratatouille.
- Makoto -
- Q - ?
- Twelve - Named after the age you are.
- Poison - Hugo's manager, trans and proud.
- Charlie/Nash - Guile's (dead) mentor. Comes back in SFV as a Frankenstein with Rugal's Genocide Cutter.
- Rose - Nobody likes Rose.
- Sakura - RYU-SAN!! I AM DOING HIGH KICKS WHILE WEARING A SHORT SKIRT!!
- |Karin - KEN-SAN!! I AM DOING HIGH KICKS WHILE WEARING A SHORT SKIRT!!
- Rainbow Mika - Rainbow!! Finally returns in SFV along with Karin because fans just wouldn't shut up about them ever.
- Juni - AKA Cammy as a German... with pants.
- Juli - AKA Cammy as a Mexican... with pants.
- Guy - An awesome ninja who can't speak English despite being partially American. What an idiot.
- Sodom - Don't touch my mustache!!
- Rolento - Ready, get set, GO!!
- Gen - You are a big fool.
- Eagle - A Freddy Mercury fanboy who insists the female fighters should cover up and encourages Zangief's... "outfit". Eh...
- Retsu - Sorry, who?
- Geki - A ninja who was probably one of SF1's better characters.
- Lee - Yun and Yang's granddad apparently?
- Joe - Hands up if you remember this jobber without being prompted.
- Mike - See Balrog. Or not. But Capcom gave Balrog a Mike costume in SF5. Make up your effing mind.
- Birdie - GOD HOW DOES THAT HAIR STAY UP I MEAN ARGH
- Adon - Sagat's apprentice who has wacky hair.
- Maki - Guy's fiancee's sister. She wears black underwear, a fact not hidden very well.
- Ingrid - Probably invented by some fangirl.
- Captain Sawada - NOBODY FIGHTS LIKE SAWADA! NOBODY BEATS SAWADA!
- Blade - A Bison Trooper from the goofy live-action movie. Has knives like his name suggests. May or may not be a random guy from Saturday Night Slam Masters.
- Arkane - Blade but in blue and uses lightning
- F7 - Blade but in black and teleports.
- Khyber - Blade but in yellow and uses Dhalsim's Yoga Fire. If I told you Capcom did official art of the above lot and made them look more badass, would you believe me?
- Kairi - Akuma but handsome, has Final Flash and likes to scream a lot.
- Hokuto - Kairi's adopted sister.
- Allen Snider - They called him a jobber and a bootleg Ken and now he'll show them ALL, dammit!
- Blair Dame - The kick chick that isn't Chun-Li
- Area - Thinks everyone's a robot. Ooookay?
- Cracker Jack - Balrog in a hat and with a baseball bat.
- Darun Mister - INDRA BRIDGE!
- Doctrine Dark - Constantly looks as if he's worried he's left the stove on.
- Pullum Purna - We had this cutie before Rashid. Approved!
- Nanase - Who let her borrow the Power Pole again?
- Hayate -
Sorry who-Oh right the guy from Fighting EX Layer now.
- Skullomania - THE LEGEND HIMSELF! AKU WA HOROBI YO!
- Shadowgeist - Skullomania but edgier.
- Sharon - Red haired Blair replacement. May or may not be Shadowgeist's daughter.
- Vulcano Rosso - How can a guy with a goofy dangle haircut look so...damn...COOL?
- Cycloids - Seth before Seth if that makes sense.
- Garuda - The EX series' most badass design. He bleeds spikes that bleed you dry and it is METAL AS FUCK. Even his theme tune is hardcore!
- Ace - Customizable dude so he's tourney banned. Oops!
- Seth - Nude and rude. By SF5 they've transitioned and they've never looked better.
- Rufus - oh god is that his pubic hair oh god gouge out my eyes now
- Abel - I don't even know you... AND YOU EXPECT ME TO SPILL MAH CIGARETTES!?
- C. Viper - A King of Fighters reject who hates Chun Li. Her real name is Maya.
- El Fuerte - He's gonna have to get more original than having attacks named after the Taco Bell menu.
- Juri - It's about time they added a Korean character. And she's a lesbian. :D
- Hakan - Looks like it's time to oil up!
- Gouken - You must defeat him to stand a chance. That's right, he's the original Sheng Long.
- Decapre - A Cammy clone with a mask, a burnt face and a lot of pent-up anger. Too bad fans went as nuclear with her as they do when Ash loses a Pokemon League.
- Laura - Sean's sister with a straight up ridiculous dress sense.
- Rashid - RAAASHIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Necalli - A ber-ber-berserker who wants to eat Ryu, Dhalsim and Bison-son-son. Has a stutter-er-er problem and jobs to Charlie-ie-ie. And he's supposed to be scary!
- F.A.N.G - Male Hsien-ko only he acts somehow even goofier.
- Kolin - Gill's secretary who has ice powers somehow. Kula Diamond called, she wants her everything back.
- Ed - That kid from Balrog's SF4 ending only he looks dumb.
- Falke - The girl who looks after that kid from Balrog's SF4 ending, but she's as dumb as he is.
- G - THE PRESIDENT OF THE EARTH. May or may not be Q.
- Abigail - HEY KIDS REMEMBER THAT ASSHOLE FROM FINAL FIGHT?
- Menat - The moment you read this name you immediately went to Gelbooru. Don't deny.
- Kage - Evil Ryu after Ryu shat the evil hadou whatever out of himself. Somehow so lame that Sagat and Akuma warded him off with the fabled "Not Now, Bernard" technique and Ryu defeated him with the power of pure utter indifference.
- Eleven - Like Twelve but even lamer.
- Akira - From Rival Schools. Holy shit Capcom acknowledged it in a way that wasn't a cheapass cameo or oblique reference!
- Luke - The new guy from Season 5. Apparently might be important to the next game but then again so was Abel to SF4 amirite
Footage from the games are much less likely to appear in poops than the cartoons, however, it has been used occasionally in either bits and pieces or full-fledged poops (see videos to the right for both examples).
First Used In A Poop By
Often Used By
Sometimes Used By
- Ninja Coach Z
- The creators of Homestar Runner
- The Prime Minister of Ireland
- Some of the voice actors for these games would also voice for other projects. One example of this happening is in Street Fighter IV, the guy who voices Abel would soon voice for Piston Hondo for Punch Out!! for the Nintendo Wii. Toshiyuki Morikawa, who voiced Ryu in the Alpha and Capcom Vs. SNK series, also voiced one other fighting game lead - Heishiro Mitsurugi of Soulcalibur. Not only that, but he's also the voice of Tekkaman Blade, who shows up in Tatsunoko VS Capcom with Ryu (OH SHI...)
- In most of the Street Fighter games (the exceptions being the first game, vanilla Street Fighter IV, the Alpha series and V), you get to destroy some guy's car. Things don't get much more awesome than this.
- One of the creators of Mortal Kombat (Ed Boon) would love to see a Mortal Kombat Vs. Street Fighter game happen. While that's a nice thought, he'll probably have to wait a little while longer because of some of the development's being spent for Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds and the Street Fighter X Tekken / Tekken X Street Fighter games.
Main Source For Poopers