A fighting game series by Namco revolving around the "King of the Iron Fist" tournament. Also remains one of the most popular fighters around, unless you're the victim of a button-mashing opponent, or Tomonobu Itagaki. Some characters from Tekken appeared in the crossover RPG, Namco X Capcom. Yoshimitsu and Heihachi also appear as fighters in certain Soulcalibur games. In recent years, it has been prone to a few remakes with new characters and tweaked gameplay, much like one other popular fighting game. There's also a CGI movie called "Tekken: Blood Vengeance".
Video game series
Country of Origin
With emphasis given to those seen in Youtube Poops
- Heihachi Mishima - The villain of the series and Kazuya's father. He also wears diapers despite (or perhaps because) of his being an old man. Present in all Tekken games.
- Kazuya Mishima - Heihachi's son, and one of the main characters. Has a sinister laugh, and is seriously an evil prick. Like, the moment he ended up in Super Smash Bros Ultimate the first thing he did was drop Kirby off of a cliff! And then have a level 9 AI that beat pro tourney players!
- Jin Kazama - Kazuya's son and the main character starting with Tekken 3. He has a badass hoodie.
- Marshall Law - Bruce Lee knock-off and the fighting chef.
- Forrest Law - Marshall Law's son. Appeared in Tekken 3 and then vanished off the face of the Earth until Tag 2. Then he vanished again.
- Yoshimitsu - A ninja with a cool sword and a robotic arm. He has appeared in all titles of the series, and somehow ended up crossing over to the Soulcalibur games.
- Kunimitsu - Yoshimitsu's apparent arch nemesis who kinda just vanishes in story after Tekken 2. At least her successor pops up in 7.
- Paul Phoenix - Hotheaded biker who has appeared in all Tekkens to date.
- Lei Wulong - Jackie Chan knock-off. Also a cop.
- Kuma - Heihachi's pet bear. the firts one from 1 and 2 died sadly.
- Panda - Heihachi thought it'd be hilarious if he trained a panda in karate and hired it as Xiaoyu's bodyguard.
- Jun Kazama - Jin's mother who went missing after Tekken 2.
- King - Wrestler who wears a jaguar mask. There have actually been two Kings in the series. A "King" has been in every game.
- Jack - A whole line of robots that have popped up in every game. One of them blew up right in Heihachi's face and only smudged his nose, even!
- Prototype Jack - Someone thought wheeling out the hat-wearing prototype was a good idea.
- Asuka Kazama - Jin's cousin. Despite this, Jin has accidentally used her breasts as a cushion on one occasion.
- Nina Williams - Recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records as "hottest video game character". She's also been in every Tekken.
- Anna Williams - Nina's sister, who is still traumatized by Nina taking pictures while she comes out of the shower.
- Armour King - King's rival. There have been two Armour Kings, the first was killed by Craig Marduk.
- Steve Fox - Polite British boxer. Also Nina's son, somehow.
- Eddy Gordo - Brazilian Capoeira fighter. May or may not be Tiger Jackson. The button-masher's wet dream.
- Christie Monteiro - The granddaughter of Eddy's master. She has also caused straight women to go lesbian.
- Ganryu - He's the worst sumo wrestler ever. Yet when he retired, he decided to open up his own sumo school. Also, he likes masturbating in public.
- Sergei Dragunov - ...
- Miguel Caballero Rojo - A Spanish man with an accent so thick, his dialogue is subtitled even though he speaks English.
- Bob - A morbidly obese man. His being American is a complete coincidence, really.
- Lili - The 16-year-old bitch with tons of money. She's also huge for a girl. Popular for someone who debuted in a PSP game.
- Lars Alexandersson - Heihachi's illegitimate child who thinks he's a superhero and looks like a Naruto character. It got to the point where he actually became a Naruto character.
- Ling Xiaoyu - A Chinese schoolgirl with a pet panda. She and Bob are perfect examples showing that Namco makes sure to carefully avoid stereotypes.
- Raven - African ninja with cool shades.
- Roger - The world's only boxing kangaroo.
- Alex - A boxing dinosaur.
- Roger Jr. - Roger's son. Fights in his father's name.
- Ogre - Someone made Shrek mad and now we're all paying the price.
- True Ogre - Having a snake for an arm must make life really hard.
- Alisa Bosconovitch - An android girl with pink hair.
- Michelle Chang - Native American woman who vanished off the face of the earth after Tekken 2. She wants revenge because Heihachi, get this, killed her dad! Then she retired after 2. I mean she showed up in Tag 2 but still.
- Julia Chang - Michelle's daughter. She just can't pick a job and stick with it. She's a luchadore one second then a Twitch streamer the next. Tune in to Tekken 8 when she becomes an insurance loss adjuster! Also Ganryu has a huge crush on her.
- Leo - A completely androgynous German person who sounds like Ash Ketchum.
- Bruce Irvin - He's your worst nightmare.
- Baek Doo San - Tae Kwon Do practitioner who's rivals with Marshall Law.
- Hwoarang - A student of Baek's and Jin's main rival.
- Zafina - Some Middle Eastern woman who thinks she's a spider. By 7 she's gone and stolen Velvet Crowe's arm gimmick, ensuring that poor girl'll never get into a Namco fighter ever.
- Lee Chaolan - Heihachi's adopted son. Has stunning good looks even as a 40-year-old.
- Violet - Totally not Lee Chaolan ga- ah who are we kidding its totally Lee Chaolan.
- Bryan Fury - A dead guy who was revived as a cyborg.
- Craig Marduk - 7-foot-tall wrestler who killed the original Armour King.
- Feng Wei - Asuka's rival; he severely injured her father.
- Wang Jinrei - A 100-year-old Chinese guy who seriously needs to die.
- Jaycee - She's totally not Julia gaiz.
- Devil - Kazuya's evil side.
- Angel - Kazuya's good side. Defunct after 2 because Kazuya fuckin' LOVES being evil.
- Devil Jin - Jin's evil side. He is a bizarre goat/bird hybrid that wants you to fear the wrath of God.
- Gon - Some dinosaur that popped up in Tekken 3 and never appeared again. But since he's from a prolific manga, this little shit's the reason Tekken 3 never got a rerelease. Thanks you little bastard.
- Dr. Bosconovitch - A Russian doctor guy who created Alisa. He and Gon were secret characters appearing only in the home version of Tekken 3, although Dr. B came back for Tag Tournament 2.
- Jinpachi Mishima - Heihachi's father, and the final boss of Tekken 5.
- Snoop Dogg - Yes, seriously. He appears in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 as part of his own stage. He watches the fight while spittin' some mad rhymez about how much he loves Tekken.
- Eliza - Narcoleptic vampire chick who showed up in a free to play spinoff and was popular enough to appear in Tekken 7. Sure thing Namco okay.
- Akuma - Apparently he owes
NamcoKazumi a favour.
- Kazumi Mishima - Heihachi's wife and thus, Kazuya's mom. Who looks absolutely amazing for...however old she is. Yes even in Devil mode. Don't be a wimp.
- Josie Rizal - A Filipino girl who cries a lot. Okay then.
- Lucky Chloe - Her very existence set America's DEFCON to 1!
- Master Raven - Raven but a chick. We can dig it.
- Gigas - What if Jack was somehow even sillier?
- Shaheen - If Capcom can have Rashid, Namco can have their own Middle East rep too.
- Claudio - You got your Maxi from Soul Calibur in my Tekken...which is acceptable given Yoshimitsu.
- Katarina - Hands up if you actually remember this lady! Now put them back down you lying liar.
- Geese Howard - He just showed up one day to pick on Heihachi.
- Noctis Lucis Caelum - Yes really.
- Negan - Yes, the Walking Dead guy. Yes, the words "yes really" don't even fucking feel like words anymore because Tekken'll let anyone in.
- Leroy Smith - You're never going to be as epic as this guy, a full on preacher with a bulldog who declares you foolish while pounding your head in.
- Fahkumram - Makes Sagat look positively inadequate. Think Bruce Irvin but with the proportions of The Big Show.
- Lidia - The Polish Prime Minister who knows karate. Also she's a total dork and we mean that in the nicest way possible.
First Used in a Poop by
Often Used by
Sometimes Used by
- Tomonobu Itagaki (Creator of Dead or Alive and producer for Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword claims that "Tekken sucks".)
- In the year 2012, Tekken fought against Street Fighter, and it
will be awesomedidn't live up to its hype.
- It sounds like "chicken"!