TheGarfster is a YouTube Pooper that started in 2019. He has tackled few subjects that were popular at the time, such as the Sonic the Hedgehog movie trailer, before Sonic's redesign. He mainly likes using animation-based sources in his poops, as he has attempted to do poops based on live-action sources, the first of that kind being Schlonic Gets a New Moving Sound Picture.
TheGarfster started watching YouTube Poops around 2009, with Robotnik Watches TV as his introduction to the genre. He started getting more into the genre in around 2014, with Konata Loses Control of Her Choco Cornet and what possibly sealed the deal was The Garfield YTP Collab in 2015. A lot of the poops he has seen were based on SpongeBob SquarePants, one of his childhood shows, and he has gotten a laugh if it was well-edited. Due to not having a computer for a while, it took until around 2018 for him to create a YouTube Poop of LazyTown, but was unsatisfied with the result, resulting in the poop being deleted from the computer it was made on and tried several times to make another poop. He didn't finish his first released poop, Green SaaS and Memes, based on the Dr. Seuss story Green Eggs and Ham, until around February 2019, to which it was released around the end of said month.
After Green SaaS
His first attempt at a collab-based poop came around when IsaiahTheVargas1117 hosted The Simpsons Songs YTP Collab, to which he created a similar poop to Green SaaS with We Do, DooD, based around the song We Do (The Stonecutters' Song). While not great, he did believe he did do better with it than Green SaaS (even having plans to try to remake it). His second standalone poop, Schlonic Gets a New Moving Sound Picture in May, during the craze of memeing 2019's first trailer of the Sonic the Hedgehog movie. The month before was his first attempt at a YTPMV, using the Touhou Project song, Locked Girl ~ the Girl's Secret Room. His second and most recent collab-based poop (and fourth and most recent poop overall) was for The Treehouse of Horror YTP Collab 2: Simpsons BOOgaloo, under the title A Story About a Monky Named Homer, based off the Treehouse segment King Homer. There was notable improvement in editing (although not in sentence mixing). A side poop named Homer Has The Wrong Clown, based around Clown Without Pity and the infamous How You MF's Look meme was released alongside it, however it was a single joke to fill in that segment and is not recognized by Garfster as a actual poop, but instead as a short.
His first collab based on NationOfOranges696's Garfield collabs, The Garfield Quickies YTP Mini-collab, was announced in March 2019, and edited and released in June 2019 (which was pushed back to after Garfield's birthday due to personal problems). Although it wasn't popular, he was pleased with how it came out. A collab based on Lucky Star was announced around 2 months later, and was going to be a tribute to Kyoto Animation, to which one of their studios was set on fire due to arson. Sadly, due to lack of interest from everyone else and personal problems, the collab was scrapped. He is currently thinking of a new collab to host at the moment.
First poop seen
First poop made
Green SaaS and Memes - February 2019
- The Simpsons
- Garfield (has used Friends and has considered Show as a source)
- Lucky Star (used once, with plans to use it again)
- Looney Tunes (has used once)
- Sentence Mixing (not that great at it)
- Sus (he hasn't used it more recently, but does enjoy the simplicity of it)
- Stutter Loop (another simple Poopism he enjoys)
- Pitch Shift
He has used many versions of Vegas Pro during his time as a pooper. He does like to use earlier versions due to using less RAM than newer ones.
- Lucky Star (believes there are more people that like it)
- Anime in general.
- Also the "slice of life" genre in general, personal favorite being King of the Hill
- Anime in general.
- Fighting games in general. He wouldn't have had an interest if not for MUGEN.
- YouTube Poop Music Video (has made one)
- Much more to list but he doesn't want to
- Most viewed video is Nigra Bros. Pictures, which was part of the Loud Nigra meme.
- Most viewed YTP is currently A Story About a Monky Named Homer.
- We Do, DooD (Simpsons Songs)
- A Story About a Monky Named Homer (Treehouse 2)
- Homer Has The Wrong Clown (Treehouse 2; he doesn't count it as an actual poop)
- He has used some sources as jokes before, such as Garfield, Lucky Star, and Doki Doki Literature Club!
- The latter was used in most of his poops, but taken a step further in his Treehouse 2 entries, going as far as having the character Monika take over his watermark and his name in the credits be Just Garfster.
- He has released some stages for MUGEN under his "Garfieldfan" name.
- Enjoys drawing. He has had artwork made for an art contest in The Treehouse of Horror Collab 2.