Twilight Sparkle was a sheltered, peppy, rich, smart girl with a Robotnik level IQ who is so ridiculously intelligent that she was able to land a spot as a private student of Princess Celestia. She grew up to be a good little anti-social geek with her intern/helper/servent/slave/assistant Spike who get's it on with her. Then she moved to Ponyville because some bullshit about making friends. There she did something, blew something up, killed something, shelved some books, acted smart, read some books, learned, had sex with SPIKE, pretended she didn't have a brother, and managed to go through a whole season without a mental breakdown.
- Princess Celestia
- Shining Armor
- Pinkie Sense
- Being TARDY
- The unexplainable
- YouTube Poop (probably)
- "All the ponies in this town are CRAZY!"
- "Dear Princess Celestia..."
- "Dear Pesky Plumbers..."
- "UGH! NEVER MIND!"
- "You ruined my horn!"
- "I don't get it"
- "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"
- "This is my book. And I'm going to READ IT!"
- "My friends... have turned into complete JERKS!"
- "Congratulations Spike, you're the new Rainbow Dash."
- "So he's just... growing up? But that doesn't explain why he keeps grabbing things."
- "I'll be TAAAAARRRRRRRRDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!"
- "Clock. Is. Ticking."
- "How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!"
- "Look out! Here comes Tom!"
- "It'll be fine, just put hay in the apple and eat the candle."
- She's named after that book series with the sparkling vampires. Holy Crap that is a so Fricking Scary Book!
- Was originally going to be named "Twilight Twinkle".
- Like Mama Luigi, she accidentally became the adopted mother of a small talking reptile.
- She enjoys finding children alone.
- She never had sex with Spike.
- She believes in science and magic at the same time.
- Symbolizes the Element of Magic (and the Periodic Table of Elements).
- Has an alternate version named "Twilit Blend" who is played by Matt Paxton.
- Stars as a pony that grows a dick on her head in the hit comedy, "The Dickhead".
- Does everything by the book, to the point of looking up what to do after a tree crashes through her window.
- Being tardy will apparently cause her brain to explode.
- She is locked in a constant battle of wits communicated via letters with her rival, Dr. Robotnik.
- She found a time travel spell in a library and used it to become a street punk.
- She is the creator of a robotic clone of Rainbow Dash called the R-Dash 9000.
- Her hair is shockingly similar to the hair of Anarchy Stocking.
- As of the end of the Magical Mystery Cure, she is now an alicorn. Shit immediately happened.
- Someone actually married her in real life. Really.