About This Company
- The company who owns TV Land, Nickelodeon, Paramount, and many other divisions, but made us lose our freedom from showing too much South Park, Danny Phantom, Spongebob Squarepants, Family Guy, and other shows on YouTube without credit. Viacom did not delete their shows on LiveVideo because Viacom ignored LiveVideo. They also made the Super AIDS infested V of Doom.
- Basically, they own about half of what TV is currently like. So, uh, yeah...
- Tommy Turnbull in fact raped the whole company.
- No one but you.
- Getting their hands on your personal viewing data.
- Getting their hands on your own personal pan pizza.
- Wigga wiggas, whatever those are.
- 13-year-old n00bs that can't afford Vegas,and use WMM to poop SpongeBob.
- Copyright Infringement
- Being unable to get out of your TV
- And you, especially.
- Wizardheimer was tooooooooooo weak to destroy Viacom's ass, as were Patrick Star and God Luigi. If they keep looking at Viacom's "Wigga-Wigga International" logo (bottom right), they will begin to cry (but Link was Fearless and threw a C4 Virtual Boy Controller at the V of Doom.). Also, these guys spawned WMG.
Great Media Massacre
- Unlike the boycott that people had done to Colgate, Viacom is harder to handle because they will search everywhere and they will find it by looking into their personal records! Many are making legal comments to make Viacom stop causing a rampage and enter the words instead!
- The Real Weekly News found out that Viacom wasn't YouTube's enemy, he thought YouTube was the enemy instead from starting this internet hell from a single e-mail that was not from Viacom. When this happened, the internet hell starts by YouTube letting Viacom raping other users by looking into their personal data, and Copyright Infringement shit.
On February 11th, 2015, an (unsurprisingly) poor decision was made by Viacom to dish out copyright strikes to well-known SpongeBob YTPers at a rate unlike that of previous times. While no official statement was ever made by the company, the paranoia was very likely due to the release of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water 2 11 days prior. Coolcat001100, sinnedtragedy98, and thatguypoops were the hardest hit, having their channels deleted that day. Cartoonlover98 and AwfulFawfultheFalafe were also affected, though the former deleted his videos using the source after getting his 2nd strike while the latter was simply quick on her feet with the appeals process. In an unexpected twist, the 2 most popular Spongebob poopers at the time, EmperorLemon and MoBrosStudios were never given any penalties for their work, though both made videos covering the event.
A similar event occurred around early November of 2019, where Viacom took down more SpongeBob YTPs likely due to the release of the trailer for the third SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run. Many poops where effect such as SpingeVille and the It's Rip Shortin' Time! Saga.
What Viacom owns
- Youtube (not in terms of legally owning it, but Viacom has been famous for bitch-slapping the money out of Youtube. Suing, otherwise.)
- Paramount Pictures
- Comedy Central
- TV Land
- Neopets, until March 17, 2014