Florida is a State of the United States.
Florida is comprised of two distinct parts.
- The South: Known as the peninsula; is populated mainly with aging Yankees and central American immigrants.
- The North: Known as the pan handle; is populated mainly with rednecks and escaped prisoners.
Much of Florida's economy is based on tourism, citrus, and space travel. It's economy also consists of trading Magic Drugs to Colombia and Cigars to Cuba. Manufacturing companies assemble cutting edge aerospace products like Time Machines, precious rocket ships that drift off into deep space, Industrial robots, and Atomic Relativity Boots that enable you to circle the planet at the speed of light and enter the Time Warp.
- Florida is also the character name of the female lead in the 1970's sitcom Good Times.
- At one point, it was colder in Florida than it was at the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- In 1982 Key West seceded from the union and declared war on the United States, whacking a sailor with Cuban bread. The country surrendered shortly after to the sailor and applied for a billion dollars in foreign aid.
Poopers From Florida
- The Pope