Jump to navigation Jump to search
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Xavier is a renegade angel from, well, Xavier: Renegade Angel. He's a wanderer of the world to try to make the world a better place. He's also a sort of philosopher, where he asks questions about life and other stuff like that.
- "I need some of that disease that you guys invented."
- "The other one."
- "That's the spice."
- "I don't have time for that."
- "Just gotta dump this load in that dirty, prudish, floppy slot, and collect my prutos."
- "You can all fret not. I have the cure, right here."
- "You don't want to drink that."
- "I thought you had the stutter."
- "Yowsas! This town has gone bowsers!"
- "Your television set has been shatturd."
- "I got you trapped! (You trapped!)"
- "This walking's which the sibling will hang the fairy in words."
- "We pass over with indefinately rolls. We're in place for about genzite."
- He has a snake attached to his arm, as well as 4 pairs of nipples, weird looking legs, and an eye where his crotch should be.
- One time, he smoked so much cigarettes and ate so much bacon that he traveled all the way into Cavemen times.
- He sometimes might bring insanity into a town that he meets.
- However, he could also bring insanity into you.
- He stole seven babies in Phoenix, ate them with his snake hand, tried to capture a fake kidnapper, and transformed into a child-like Demigod thing.
- Was onced raped as a child by his own master/father-like Native American person.