From Wikipedia, the free enclyclopedia
I'm a YTP'er since June 2015. I've NEVER uploaded my ancient
aliens works, for a good reason, save for one from 2016 that is unlisted. I really love making them, even when I'm burned out and out of ideas.
Before YTPing: 2011-2015
When I was in my aunt's house, me and my younger cousin stumbled across YTP somewhere between 2011/2012. I remembered when I asked my older cousin how they make that kind of videos. Also, I made bizarre video edits in my older brother's old phone before discovering YTPs. I believe I made this stupid edit in 2011. After over 3 or 4 years I rediscovered YTP thanks to Mario Head and Zelda CD-i YTPs.
First try at making Youtube Poops: 2015-2016
However, I started YTPing in May 2015 with Windows Movie Maker. In June 2015 I downloaded Vegas Pro 13 and I started YTPing with Hour Zero: Disaster in Chernobyl (I wanted to make a story based YTP with that Hour Zero one & another documents about Chernobyl disaster) and with Polish E.Leclerc commercials. And thus, I was born as a YTPer :)
YT Account Creation: 2016-2017
I created my first YT account in 13th July 2016 (and it's still running) with first name "Morshute Official" (before that, Fegel legeF). after that I uploaded some Downfall Parody and deleted hours later because I was worried about getting copyright strikes. On the same day I changed my screen name to simply Morshute and in July 2017 changed to "Morshe" (I thought about changing my screen name to Morscheck before, which is now a name on my other alt). Over a week later, I uploaded my YTP called "VHS logo YTP Collab Entry" and it's my most watched YTP on my account. In late 2016, I hardly made any YTP due to doing something different, such as demonstrating how physics work in Rapsittie Street Kids. In mid-2017 I started to make more YTPs and I joined YouChew in January 7th, 2017 under my old name.
A Magical Improvement: 2017-Present
After I watched BigEyesLuigi's YTP tutorials, I made "Inventor The Archie" to test some things I learned from this. And thanks to this, my YTPs improved greatly thanks to the Sapphire and NewBlue plugins. For the sake of experimenting and improving, I made 8 YTPs at the same month (I know, quantity over quality is bad, but I managed to put more time in my YTPs). In February 2018, I started my tennising career with my first tennis player being TheMovieSequelDude49, known as ThatDudeWhoLikesMostThings on YouChew. In late 2018 my YTPs had gotten better, with my favourite YTP that I made of this year being Noonafter.
First poop seen
- (Reposted from my post in Request poops that you can't find thread)
Some Spongebob YTP. I remember that Squidward was in Krusty Krab, SB in outside (or vice versa) few moments later SpongeBob (or Squidward) explodes like atom bomb, the SMB (NES) Game Over or/and Player Down music was played. I don't remember name of the poop and the user who uploaded. One of the first poops I watched. I doubt this is in YT anymore...
First poop made
- (Translated from Polish) The workers from power plant and Bretagne in phase (Unlisted for a year) NOTES: It was a repoop of the original version which are not posted.
- First uploaded to YouTube: VHS Logo YTP Collab Entry
A mix between old and new.
- Video Brinquedo Films
- British stuff (ex. Balamory, The Weakest Link, itp )
- Swap Shop feat. Lalla Ward
- Doctor Who fan films and animations
- Tom Baker (OBVIOUSLY)
- Bolivar, El Heroe (this film is so bad, yet, it’s so funny)
- PaRappa The Rapper
- Guilty Gear
- Little Britain - The Videogame (MARGARET)
- Everything, except for Michael Rosen, Viacom stuff and blacklisted sources.
- Guilty Gear OSTs
- Music used on arabfunny videos
- Music from my "My Favourite Music" playlist
- Stutter Loop
- Ear rape
- Sentence mixing
- Pitch Shift
- Deja vu
- Vegas Pro 14 with Genarts Sapphire, Bororo3D, NewBlue FX, Ignite Pro, Chosen Few FX, Red Giant Universe and BCC plugins with VST.
- Avidemux (Not anymore)
- Datamosh Studio
- GIMP (for image editing)
- Different cultures (notably British and German also French)
- Kraftwerk (For [non]German-speaking people: Yes, it's a band.)
- BBC related stuff
- Using Wave and Swirl (lul)
- Constructive Criticism
- Retro Games
- Fighting Games
- Good YTPs
- Downfall Parodies (I rarely watch these nowadays, I used to be obsessed with them in 2016)
- Big Cook, Little Cook
- Acid Trip done well
- You know who
- Arabfunny (KALMAN SALMAN, KALMAN MUHAMMED)
- Papa's -eria games
- PaRappa The Rapper
- Overused sources (Mostly Michael Rosen, I like him as a person.)
- Lack of Video Brinquedo YTPs
- Haters and people who doesn't give constructive criticism.
- Undertale, Deltarune and its fandom
Inside & Running Jokes
TommoT is Morshe's well-known inside jokes. It was created, when she played around with UNITINU generator, taking the VHS cover of Who On Earth is Tom Baker and flipping it, thus unleashing this piece of art to the people.
- You improved alot - MilkGamingChannel
- Now, it's art - ARS
- Slow pacing
- Incorrect pitch shifting (on Morshu Islands)
- Reached 30 subs (November 2017)
- Reached 50 subs (13th Feb 2018)
- Reached 100 subs (April 2019)
- Nobody deleted her Youtube Poops yet by the third party.
- Her most watched video (not YTP) is Pakistani McDonalds commercial in G-Major
- Additionally, two of her G-Major edits have reached over +2300 views
- Using the same joke for over 5 YTPs and nobody complained about it.
Achievements Related to Sources
- First used Never Rest as primary source. (TSER REVEN)
- First used the Sprout BBC ident as a source. (THE HOLIDAY MADNESS WITH THE SPROUT AND CO.)
- First used Cluedo (1990's UK series). (woahhaow ououoto)
- First used Richard Dawkins (not sure about that). (dumchild makenaiderve - the roundness of dummkinder)
- First used Block 13 as a source. (Triangle 14)
- First used music from Rosenkreuzstilette in YTPs (Inventor The Archie) (specifically, Liebea's Stage music)
- First used The Mutations as a source, albeit the footage is from trailer. (MEESTAH LEENCH)
- First used Nicholas and Alexandra as a source, same situation as The Mutations. (Nichandra and Alexolas)
- First used dalekidea's video, albeit as a screenshots from doctor who plague of the daleks part two, cus' the entire video is a image show.
- First used George and the Dragon as a source. (LOCAL TRAIN PORTER DESTROYS YOUR SOULS)
- First used Turkish Rocky aka Kara Simsek. (Boxing with the Cheddar)
- First used Prime Computer adverts as a source (PRIME COMPUTING GOES TO WASTE), but the first appearance was in The Moore.
- First used Hyperland as a source. (The Room Hyperland)
- First used The Golden Voyage of Sindbad. (KOURA DANCES FOR KOURA)
- First used Megaman X DiVE ad as a main source (ytp fight)
- First used Misha vs. Anatly chess battle footage (touyubepop chess)
- First used Prusakolep ad (touyube pop roach)
In Real Life
- Moar Industries AKA Iggy Koopa
- sanemurzu and Finnish YTPs. (I was soo influenced by them when I was making Noonafter)
- The list goes on and on...
(These below are Polish YTP'ers)
- CMC/CDDZeo (He's retired because of account suspension in June 2010)
- Grubcio12 (now grubaz12)
- Doofenschmirtz666 (for my first YTP, his Youtube Poop, that influenced me to make my first also used Hour Zero: Disaster at Chernobyl (his YTP of HZ was first YTP ever of that source in Polish YTP)
My Favourite YTPers
- And many more.
(you can add yourself if you're fan of me and/or my YTPs)
Random YTP Thingamajigs
Collabs I've Joined
- VHS logo Collab by Zackzilla (Spazgoodwarthogma the VHS Super Advert Boy at the time)
- Rapsittie Street Kids YTP Collab by DatRandomGuyTho
- The History Of Japan YTP Collab by GSgiraffes
- The Worst of Animation Collab by Matt0417 (deleted because account suspension)
- The Vocodex Collab by Teh memer
- and also Vocodex Collab 2 by Teh memer.
- Cooking Collab by RyanYTP
- The Fastest Collab by GSgiraffes
- The Worst Collab Ever 2: Electric Boogaloo by G33Tube
- The 30 Second Collab V The Final Frontier by LordSmeagle (now published)
- The Squidward Collab 2: The Breezening by Nitroausome
- The British Comedy Collab by NKpower
- The Tourettes Guy Collab by Equiduo
- My playlist of my Youtube Poops
- An Anglophenia YTP.
- Originally, she wanted to do Downfall Parodies back in 2016 but decided to return to YTP.
- Probably I'm one of the few to poop Little Britain. This also applies to my Never Rest (a farm safety film) YTP called TSER REVEN.
- Her favourite films is Amadeus (1984), Azur and Asmar (my all-time favour.), Eddie the Eagle and Downfall (2004). Her most wanted film is Nicholas and Alexandra.
- Has made 2 Downfall Parodies and other 2 DPMVs but the latters are unlisted and the 2 formers weren't uploaded (however, her first parody was uploaded but she deleted as she doesn't want to get a copyright strike, the second parody wasn't uploaded. If you wonder, the parodies tell about how Hitler was hyped for radio audition about German electronic music and how he discover that certain band began as 'Organisation' [true story, BTW]. The End.)
- WHY WEREN'T YOU AT ELF PRACTICE?
- Seriously, why he played a elf?
- More seriously, why that Damodar guy got BLUE LIPS?
- Seriously, why he played a elf?
- Currently aspired to become a music composer for video games despite not working often on music software, since all, I have is trackers and/or illustrator (also VG)
- I love learning languages
- I really like drawing stuff
- Really loves The Magic Roundabout (especially Zebedee, Zeebad and Dylan)
- Loves the Seventies (for obvious reasons, lul)
- Collects DVDs since April 2019. Overall, I have seven DVDs.
- I'm an Anglophile