From Chewiki: 1% Funny, 99% Hot Gas
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
- After viewing his first video (as mentioned below), MrRoboto113 was inspired, and starting May 18th 2007, MrRoboto113 has come a long way.
- Primarily using CD-i for the first 6 months of his career, he never became a favorite by veteran poopers. After the well-received Dr. Octagonapus YTPMV appeared, MrRoboto113 seemed to cut CD-i usage drastically, much to the relief of the YouChew community.
- MrRoboto113 went on to create the "Someone Favors Another's Series" YTPMV trilogy, using Brawl Taunts 1 & 2. Starting with "Link Favors the Kirby Series," the three videos have become quite popular.
- He was eventually banned from YouTube for his Adventure Time poop. Turns out the original short was owned by Viacom. FFFFFFF...
First poop seen
Feed me! Feeeeeed Meeeee!
First poop made
- None of that ear rape nonsense. Just good old fashion sentence mixing and YTPMVs.
- Brawl Taunts 1 & 2
- The Lazer Collection 1 & 2
- Sheep in the Big City
- Music by "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Sentence mixing
- YTPMV laziness
- While MrRoboto113's popularity on the YouChew forum is questionable, his Youtube popularity is rather high, with well over 2000 subscribers.
- Had the first YTPMV to ever reach 1,000,000 views, Dr. Octagonapus, which also inspired two sequels.
- Created "Learning Math with CD-i," which placed 9th in YTP's Top 100.
- Also creator of the controversial "Inaccuracies in Youtube Poops," which states that smoke and steam are the same thing.
In Real Life
- Homestar Runner
- Whose Line is it Anyway
- Currently has around 12000 subscribers on Youtube (Holy crap...)
- Was known to have said, "Poops aren't poops without CD-i." This opinion has thus been reneged, if not reversed.
- Makes very good poops despite his gambling addiction.
- Wishes to poop The Simpsons and Sheep in the Big City, yet fears suspension greatly. He eventually got suspended for his use of Adventure Time, while a previous poop of The Simpsons was similarly deleted.
- His name comes from the Styx song of the same name.