" You know what they say: All toasters toast toast!" - Fat Mario
These tools can store any kind of bread. Rolls, white, rye, ..... einquetscht ice cream. Oh, they also can toast Bowser's Sourpuss Bread. Toaster could also be the skin from burning your fingers on one as well. They're devices used for making toast. There's some conflict among Youtube Poop characters on how this works, exactly. According to Mario, "All toasters toast toast", but Edd argues "Toast doesn't go in a toaster, bread does." Toaster is apparently very brave, and has starred in 3 movies.
What Does A Toaster Look Like?
It looks like a rectangular piece of metal with two slots on top for bread to be placed in. Or, it could be a toaster oven, which looks like, and essentially is, a miniature oven.
People That Use Toasters
- Fat Mario
- People who like toast/bagels/waffles/whatever.
- Angry Video Game Nerd He owns a Nintoaster to play shitty games that suck ass.
People That Don't Use Toasters
- Mama Luigi thinks that all toasters toast bagels; however, (s)he has AIDS, so we mostly ignore him/her.
- Gay Luigi, meanwhile, thinks that all toasters toast lotsa spaghetti. But no one cares what he thinks, because he's a fag in more ways than one.
- The Angry Video Game Nerd once used a toaster to toast Back To The Future for the NES.
- King Harkinian hates toasters due to a bad experience he had when he purchased one that turned out to be a maniac.
- Sometimes, I think I would be better off with a vacuum cleaner in a toaster for assistance.
- Link made a dumbass mistake once by cooking spaghetti in a toaster, which set Hyrule on fire. Gwonam clearly stated that "all toasters BURN spaghetti". Link later used this as a weapon to defeat George Volcano.