HassanLechkar

Post your watermark

57 replies to this topic

HassanLechkar

Self-explanatory. You know, post an image of your watermark that you use for your collab entries, sort of.

YES! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HassanLechkar
Just now, Waymu said:

it's just text... that says my username.

I know, but it would be a bit fun to post watermark images on this topic, right?

YES! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Waymu

i'm pretty sure most people's watermarks are just text, unless there's a hip cool fad i'm unaware of.

Thanks for participating in the Faces of Evil / Wand of Gamelon dub! For staying warn free for 9 years Wads of dosh Most Likely to Rule the World 2017 Member with Funniest Posts 2017 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 7 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For completing Super Mario Sunshine during our community challenge event. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update For writing 10594 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Spirit of YouChew Award 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016
Smartest User 2016
Member with Funniest Posts 2016
Best Image Editor 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for having 45 5-star ratings on your videos Have a Ratburn For fighting the good fight in the war against copyright. For what is probably the first 60FPS YTP ever made. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years December 2013 - "Brett Keane collab" (Classic) Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 great head CHEWS YOUR RACER Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos December 2012 - Brain rape/Rape-core as promised. congrats on 5 matches! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

HassanLechkar
1 minute ago, Waymu said:

i'm pretty sure most people's watermarks are just text, unless there's a hip cool fad i'm unaware of.

I know. Most watermarks are text, some others have small pictures of characters near the text.

mrdavidatify

I know I didn't post a pic, but I need to tell you my upcoming watermark for YTPs.

1. Black glowing outlines

2. "Equestria" font

3. Rainbow text :V

4. den it sais mai name ;3;

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards Best Newcomer 2016

Sid

with laromande we did a watermark for some videos we do in collaboration, naming ourselves as Lusid : (spoiler because the original file is big)

ZJes51x.png

edit = okay for whatever reason the spoiler doesn't work, sorry for that

For staying strike free for 5 years. For submitting 200 videos to the showroom For staying strike free for 3 years. Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards Thanks for the donation May 2015 - "Trzeci obrót" (Brain rape/Rape-core) be a cat Meeting laromande For successfully hosting over 5 collabs!!! !!! !  ! ! ! !! !! ! !!!! !! !!  !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ! ! !!  ! ! La Collab Julien Lepers Those many-way matches sure take a long time, but you have made it through the replacement'n'procrastination hell and that's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Here ya go! For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year October 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core 10 Completed Matches Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for having 38 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For 5 completed matches. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

ReakMayhem

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in 10 successful collabs! For the 2010s Collab! Great job! For the 2010s Collab! For the 2010s Collab! For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Sentence mix-core For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MrThisucks

I use anime ace font but I have inconsistent colors and italics. I only ever use watermarks in collabs because regular poops with a watermark weird me out.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System It's got you written all over it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SidewalkSurfboard

Right now, I use this:
y11a0bX.png
But I'm thinking of making a new one to reflect my new username, since I use it practically everywhere now.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

RGS

Mine is only "RGS" written in Magneto font, usually in blue.

For the work you've done on the review of Kanye West's The Life of Pablo. For staying strike free for 1 year. For getting 20 awards For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Majora's Mask during the community challenge. For completing Hyrule Warriors during the community challenge. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For having a blog featured For the Cool Cat Saves the Kids Collab, great job! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For getting all the standard ornaments An Avid Collaborator is YOU! For participating in 10 successful collaborations. For going above and beyond with the Gamers Collab! For the Gamers Collab--CONGRATULAAAAATIONS! Spooky Poop 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Dieathan

My watermark is simply my username typed in the Killer Instinct font "KInified", and I use it with a Red / Black accent and a white outline.

Mega Man: The Power Fighters complete Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 completed with Zero Mega Man X4 completed with all upgrades Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Mega Man classic series complete For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

HassanLechkar

...right, I guess you people are describing what your watermarks look like rather than posting images of them.

Dieathan

My excuse is that I don't actually have an image file of my watermark.

All I do is use a custom font set I put together in Adobe Premiere Elements 9 and then type in my username with it. Unfortunately, I cannot recreate said watermark in Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 as easily.

Mega Man: The Power Fighters complete Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage in Mega Man X7 Mega Man X4 completed with Zero Mega Man X4 completed with all upgrades Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Mega Man classic series complete For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For staying strike free for 5 years. The galaxy is at peace Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 100% Metroid Prime Pinball complete Super Metroid early Reserve Tank Metroid Fusion 100% Metroid Fusion under 2 hours For 50 awards! PATRICK NEEDS LOVE TOO! PUH-LAQUE MONSTERS Thanks for the donation. For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT For participating in YouChew Secret Santa event prior to 2015 For completing all of the Legend of Zelda challenges during the community challenge. Well done! For completing Link's Crossbow Training during the community challenge. For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Richer! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. For finishing first place in the YouChew Mario Madness Mario Kart 8 tournament! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 during the community challenge event. For clearing all of the games required for this prestigious award. Great work! For clearing Super Mario Galaxy to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing the very hard game of Mario Bros 2 (JPN)/Lost Levels during the community challenge event. Wow! For completing Mario 1-3 & World for the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards For completing Super Mario 64 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine 100% during a community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. For completing the Chao Race challenge during the community challenge event. For completing the difficult task of achieving all A-ranks within the main game of Sonic Adventure 2. For clearing Sonic Adventure 2 during the community challenge event. He's bigger, faster, Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos For the EARRAPE Collab. For the EARRAPE Collab. For your article about what's new about the New Nintendo 3DS. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Congrats on 10 collabs! March 2014 - "Kuroko Forgets How To Peel Tomatoes" (Regular) March 2014 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Writer 2018 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Combuskenisawesome

I've got tons of 'em.

yxRbHo3.png

Out of images, the one above is my "default" one. Here's an album with some of my others (most often made to emulate a TV network's logo, for when I poop sources that aired on TV, to make it replace what was there before. My default one is in fact the text isolated from the Cartoon Network one, because due to me pooping Pokémon a lot, Cartoon Network's logo has a very big presence in my videos)

I do use text quite often, too. It really just depends. I do, however, keep my watermark to only the first few seconds of my YTPs except if I have a joke calling for it later on or if it's for a collab where it's required to be present at all times.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For making it in many Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one (at the time of this writing) being in March & April 2016.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017

& January 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings Illustrating card #79 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating 2013, Best Image Editor 2014 For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos

HassanLechkar
9 hours ago, Dieathan said:

My excuse is that I don't actually have an image file of my watermark.

All I do is use a custom font set I put together in Adobe Premiere Elements 9 and then type in my username with it. Unfortunately, I cannot recreate said watermark in Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 as easily.

I meant "take a screenshot of one of your collab entry YTPs and crop it so that the watermark is only visible", not "recreate it in an image-editing program"!

MrThisucks

well not too many people very complex watermarks. It's just text for a lot of us. You never posted yours either Meerkat

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System It's got you written all over it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

HassanLechkar
6 minutes ago, MrThisucks said:

well not too many people very complex watermarks. It's just text for a lot of us. You never posted yours either Meerkat

Well?

my_watermark.png

I am planning on a new watermark soon.

Stuart K Reilly

Lol watermarks 

more like advertising "original poop donut steel"

For staying warn free for 9 years For making it on a few of the Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one being for December 2015 & January 2016. For getting 90 5-star ratings Best Musician 2016 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards A No. First a Janitor, now a Café Staffer! Chewbot gives congrats for having 25 videos with a 5 star rating Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Best YouTube Pooper 2014
Best YouTube Pooper 2016 1st as "Most Likely to Rule the World" - 2014
Most Likely to Rule the World 2015
Most Likely to Rule the World 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 137 videos For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2012 - Overall March 2012 - "IM Meen Becomes Self Aware" (Sentence mix-core) For uploading a Lou Albano/SMBSS video to the Showroom during our special LouChew week. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 7 videos Excellent job, mang. For winning the re-poop contest! Great work!

Combuskenisawesome

I remember that other than collab rules, that was the reason I started using them. But I half-assed it by only doing the first few seconds, so if someone really wanted to steal it's an easy clip-job, ha ha!

I mainly just continue it presently because I'm a graphic design/image editing nerd who likes to show off.

For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For staying warn free for 9 years Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For making it in many Recommended YouTube Poops articles, with the most recent one (at the time of this writing) being in March & April 2016.

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017

& January 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings Illustrating card #79 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting 20 awards Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for reaching this poop milestone Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 100 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years June 2012 - "155- Damnation is determined by Jehovah and Satan's toy preferences" (Sentence mix-core) Chewbot gives congrats for having 32 videos with a 5 star rating 2013, Best Image Editor 2014 For his entry "Hotel Mario Fusion". Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos