Snake Neon Castle is back!
Actual legit photograph of Neon Castle's new server room. Jealous?
You asked for it, you got it.
Everybody's favorite content creation/gaming forum is back for 2023, and it's better than ever. Neon Castle is returning with a new set of changes for the 21st century, and we're more than excited for our plans for the community.
A new start means a new set of staff, which is why we've hired a plethora of veterans and devoted much time and effort towards ensuring that the roles go to those who are the most suitable for them — and we believe that we've managed to assemble the greatest team that you've seen to date:
- Pimpsahoy will be placed in charge of adminsitrative duties, after having been called to action by Conrad Slater.
- WhollyRufus has been granted the honor of writing sociopolitical articles for the front page, inspired by the great works of Bill O'Reilly, George W. Bush, and Rolf from Ed, Edd n Eddy.
- We tried to reach Oz for comment after offering him backdoor privileges, but he didn't seem interested in the revival. Hold on, guys, did we remember to change the admin passwor—
- PSE1nf0 will be in charge of the Chewiki, and his plans for the site are to edit the Chewiki's code to turn the entire site purple in honor of the purple queen, Fiddlesticks411. That's completely not creepy whatsoever.
- The other purple princess, Girla PurpleHeart, will be in charge of creating Drew Pickles memes for our bot to post daily.
- The Third-Rate Gamer will oversee our articles about video-gaming. I will mention that he wasn't entirely impressed with our article section's code. "Didn't they test this
gamesite before they released it?!"
- Radock, SuperYoshi, and AwesomeGuy117 will serve as the collective owners of the revival, with Smonge serving as second-in-command.
- Last of all, Phil Harnage and Marc Graue will be in charge of the content creation team. When we asked the former for content, he replied, "That's Mama Harnage to you, Mario!" before wheezing for some inexplicable reason.*
*No really, what was that wheeze in the original episode for?
Pimpsahoy:♫ "I was one day in the house, typing on a computer. I got an email from Conrad Slater that said that forum users were attacking his place, and asked me for help, so I had to go..." ♫
...Only the greatest OGs know where that came from. Anyways, my plans for Neon Castle 2 as an administrator are to upgrade the site's technology to its fullest capacity. It'll be fun..."
WhollyRufus:"After having won in the Civil War of YouTube Poop after the exciting conclusion of the fourth part, my goals for Neon Castle 2 are to uphold the values of Bill O'Reilly. Wait, you mean to tell me that the fourth part never came out? Uh, I gotta go..."
Oz:In trying to locate Oz, we were unable to reach out to him for further comment. In fact, we don't remember even hiring him for the revival. How did this section even get here? Someone's getting fired...
PSE1nf0:"Guys! Did you know I love Fiddle so much? It's just platonic love, I promise. I'm not creepy! Especially after having been on the forums for nine months then disappearing for years. Promise.
In order to ensure that Neon Castle 2 has a longer future ahead of itself, we've decided to switch to a subscription-based format this time around. A tiny donation fee of $188/month will be billed for posting privileges. We feel like we managed to improve upon the already revolutionary low costs that we established with YouChew 3.
Further details will be released on April 1st, 2023. We hope to see you there!