Mæstro Snail

Albums & singles you've heard recently

18 replies to this topic

Mæstro Snail

Threads like this exist in the other media subforums, but have been oddly absent here.

Note what music it is you have listened to as of late; supplying your own experience and opinion is highly encouraged.

Please refrain from embedding only a YouTube video / Soundcloud link; we already have a stickied thread for that.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

NitroEdits

i've listened to a multitude over the past week and a half-

Chevelle- Sci-Fi Crimes, This Type of Thinking, 1/2 of Vena Sera (Good alt-metal)

Sundrifter- Visitations (Good stoner rock album, great instrumentation, vocals too loud and reverby)

The Police- Reggatta De Blanc, (Good riffs and instrumentation, some of the best i've heard. Sting kills it too) Outlandos De Amour (Not as good but still a great performance by everyone)

Beastie Boys- Paul's Boutique (Fantastic album for anyone who digs sample based hip-hop)

Anthrax- Spreading The Disease (Great thrash metal, sounds so ahead of their time)

Taproot- Plead The Fifth (Love the vocals on this one)

Monster Magnet- Powertrip (Good stoner rock as well, the vocalist here shreds beyond the one on Sundrifter tho)

Incubus- Morning View(Alt metal with hip-hop flavor. Mixes well and Boyd's vocals are angelic

Steely Dan- Katy Lied (Full of jazzy riffs and great harmonies)

Tyler, The Creator- Flower Boy (Was snubbed at the grammys, spacey grooves and great features. Tyler great as ever)

Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

trepmaws

Code Orange - Forever

Rocked put this as their #1 album of 2017, and after listening to it I can see why. This being hardcore punk/metalcore it's certainly not for everyone, but if hearing those genre names doesn't immediately turn you off, what we got here is a well-crafted, 35-minute blast of chaos. These guys and gal know how to keep you paying attention, balancing harsh assaults on the ears (and your speakers with all that bass, mmmm it's delicious) with electronic breaks that set an appropriately sinister mood and haunting atmospheric moments --- all laid out in unpredictable ways that nonetheless feel right in retrospect. And the short run time means it's in and out before you can get bored or even acclimated to it. Comparing this to other bands I listen to that accomplish a similarly aggressive sound, will I find this band's approach to dark atmosphere as interesting on the umpteenth listen as I do the underlying complexity of Meshuggah or the melody and unbridled emotion of Dir en Grey? Eh, we'll see. But I really like what this band is trying to do here (their stated goal being to shake up what they see as a currently boring metal scene), and I hope they make the rounds and get the attention they deserve.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

NITROCONCRETE1

Pig Destroyer - Prowler In The Yard

I'm not into a lot of grindcore music, a lot of those bands sound like exact clones of one another and it's boring, bland, and unoriginal. This album however really takes grind into a whole new level. Instead of just being straightup blast beats and distorted guitar, it's actually well-varied in its influences with other genres like thrash and groove metal. Of course it has grind elements like really short songs, fast as fuck instruments, and impossible to understand vocals, and I'm not saying those things aren't good, because I do enjoy some grind, but Pig Destoryer really breaks new boundaries in grindcore with this album. "Starbelly" and "Snuff Film at Eleven" are my favourites off this album. Starbelly is a slower song that examines true love, a not very talked about subject in grindcore. And that's another thing I like about it; the lyrics. Most bands in their genre only care about making the lyrics as nonsensically disgusting as possible which gets boring after hearing it over and over again with the same bland ass instrumentals. Prowler in the Yard's song's lyrics actually have a meaning to them. SFaE is my favourite fast track on the album, because it has an awesome grooviness to it. Parts of it kind of remind me of Pantera. Overall, I'd say this is a really creative grind album, and I'd love to see more stuff like it. 9/10

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

3tp

Boards of Canada - The Campfire Headphase

it was about the same quality of their other albums, except they placed a bit more emphasis on guitars. but it still fit in well with their sound i guess. obviously it's not as great as geogaddi or music has the right to children but i think it's pretty good. chromakey dreamcoat was probably my favorite track off the album. my only gripe with it is the last song, farewell fire. now i think it would have been fine at like 4 or 5 minutes as a normal ambient track, but it takes an extra 3 or 4 minutes to fade out.

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

trepmaws

Evanescence - Synthesis

Amy Lee swapped out the rock band for an orchestra and electronic touches, and used it to cover the highlight tracks of their previous three albums. Initially upon hearing about the concept I was reminded of Serj Tankian's Imperfect Harmonies (talented singer taking a crack at music with an orchestral backing, so yeah, similar premise). While I can respect the passion behind such a project, I could only hope that Amy's foray into the idea could keep my interest a bit longer than Serj's --- and right off the bat she's got the right idea by drawing people in with a sort of Best of Evanescence track list, with a few new songs sprinkled throughout. Some covers sounded just okay to me (yes, "Bring Me to Life" is here, and yes, it feels weird not hearing WAKE ME UP in the chorus), others translated really well to the new approach. I've off-and-on listened to this band since Fallen was the hot stuff spinning in every edgy junior high kid's CD player, though my favorite album from them is their self-titled third from 2011. Apparently Ms. Lee agrees that it had a lot of their best work, as it numerically has the most representation here, much to my pleasure. If I were to make a pick for best cover, it would definitely go to "End of the Dream." One of the louder songs out of the gates in its original form, here it starts with just low ambience and Amy's voice and slowly builds over time, until we reach a finish that was simply breathtaking to hear the first time. The two original tracks, "Hi-Lo" and "Imperfection," manage to hold up pretty well against everything else. A tidbit about my first listening of this album: for whatever reason the youtube playlist I found put "Imperfection" at the front before everything else, instead of tucked away at the very end. I kinda wish that's how the actual album laid it out, as more than anything else on here that song sold me on the idea of electro-symphonic Evanescence. Dunno what else this band has up their sleeve, but I look forward to seeing if they continue in this direction or return to their previous sound --- perhaps with greater elements of what worked here, such as the electronic edge, incorporated into it. Either way, sign me up.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying warn free for 9 years Posted Nep Nep hentai For staying strike free for 7 years. For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Meeting MycroProcessor Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years ROBOT BUNNY BOOBS Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Here's to another 4 years before anyone else gets it hooray!

GSgiraffes

I've recently listened to 3 albums by Broadcast: The Noise Made By People, Haha Sound, and Tender Buttons.  I'm undoubtedly going to listen to the rest in the near future. They were very atmospheric and charming, and the electronic sounds in Tender Buttons were neat. This is a group a Pink Floyd fan would dig, fitting into the 60s psychedelic rock era of music, though coming out in the early 2000s I believe. I just started listening to Work And Non Work and it sounds so unbelievable. I don't even words for it at the moment, but it's already likely my favorite by them.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Doom
23 hours ago, NITROCONCRETE1 said:

Pig Destroyer - Prowler In The Yard

I'm not into a lot of grindcore music, a lot of those bands sound like exact clones of one another and it's boring, bland, and unoriginal. This album however really takes grind into a whole new level. Instead of just being straightup blast beats and distorted guitar, it's actually well-varied in its influences with other genres like thrash and groove metal. Of course it has grind elements like really short songs, fast as fuck instruments, and impossible to understand vocals, and I'm not saying those things aren't good, because I do enjoy some grind, but Pig Destoryer really breaks new boundaries in grindcore with this album. "Starbelly" and "Snuff Film at Eleven" are my favourites off this album. Starbelly is a slower song that examines true love, a not very talked about subject in grindcore. And that's another thing I like about it; the lyrics. Most bands in their genre only care about making the lyrics as nonsensically disgusting as possible which gets boring after hearing it over and over again with the same bland ass instrumentals. Prowler in the Yard's song's lyrics actually have a meaning to them. SFaE is my favourite fast track on the album, because it has an awesome grooviness to it. Parts of it kind of remind me of Pantera. Overall, I'd say this is a really creative grind album, and I'd love to see more stuff like it. 9/10

You should check out the self-titled debut album by Naked City if you're interested in people doing something creative and original within the grindcore format (although that one isn't exclusively grindcore and is overall more jazz- than metal-oriented).

For getting 20 awards BWAAAH! For completing 10 matches. For staying strike free for 5 years. Lucario Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017
Best Musician 2018 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Whoa! You completed five. Here you go! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

Doom

An album of ambient/new age-esque renditions of the music of Bach. A little cheesy, and with the expected level of people falling asleep on top of their instruments, but parts of it are legitimately soothing.

For getting 20 awards BWAAAH! For completing 10 matches. For staying strike free for 5 years. Lucario Best Musician 2016
Best Musician 2017
Best Musician 2018 Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For having a blog featured Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange Whoa! You completed five. Here you go! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years August 2014 - Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest November 2012 - "Pay up." (Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 20 videos

Crazy Luigi

I've listened to the new XXXtentacion album called ?. Originally, the only song that I felt any real hype for was his collaborative song with Joey Bada$$ called Infinity (888). However, while some of the same problems with this guy's music are still around on ?, I can say it did manage to provide some improvements when compared to his previous album 17. I mean, I already mentioned that Infinity (888) with Joey Bada$$ was my personal track to get hyped up for the most (and it was certainly my favorite song off that album), but could you honestly imagine a song called "I Don't Speak Spanish LOL" (for real, that's the title of that track) and have it be a Latino inspired track that mainly features a Brazilian singer named Rio Santana doing some Spanish, but the song is mostly English in nature? And yet somehow, it actually works a lot better than most current Latino inspired/reggaeton tracks out there. Not to mention while I do think the guy could stand to make some better songs that are longer, there are a few shorter songs in that album I did like quite a bit like Floor 555, Hope (which was recorded in the aftermath of the Parkland High School shooting), Schizophrenia, and Before I Close My Eyes (with the last song in particular somehow sounding like a hint that he might be improving a bit as a person). Speaking of Schizophrenia for a minute, some of the songs there like Numb and Pain = Best Friend also provide a hard rock sound to them that, dare I say it, almost sound like punk rock at times? While I definitely don't expect any changed opinions on the guy or his music, I can say he did surprise me a bit more than I thought I was going to be on this album, and I can say I at least respect him for that. It's certainly more than I can say for most Soundcloud rappers these days.

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2018 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

trepmaws

Gonna try something new and throw in Youtube/Soundcloud/whatever links to the albums when I can, for those who want to give what I'm talking about a spin. 

Make Them Suffer - Old Souls and Lord of Woe

Damn, this one is a beast. 17 tracks, apparently part of some multi-album concept, with twists and turns all throughout. "Ether" is what caught my interest and got me to download it, and while that track represents part of what's on offer here (djenty-metalcore stuff with melodic piano woven throughout...I read someone making Deftones comparisons elsewhere, and I'd say that's apt given the similar atmosphere they create on some of these tracks), I was surprised to hear much heavier songs bracketing them that went far more toward symphonic death metal. Far more eclectic an offering than I ever would have expected.* Only major thing I could maybe fault this album for is that, while the main vocalist clearly has the pipes for all kinds of harsh vocals, apparently all of his skill points went into that, and as a result we have quieter and more melodic moments in the first two thirds that normally would call for some subdued clean singing but instead have him roaring away like usual. Still, they back off his volume and give him the aural distance needed to keep it from sounding too goofily out of place. Overall, on first impressions I'm not exactly jumping out of my seat in excitement, but it's all decently crafted, and for what I got for my money I'd say I'm glad to have this filling out my library.

*Which makes sense, as I later learned that this is actually a combination of a full-length album and an EP from years before, with "Ether" being an extra track that didn't originally belong to either. Yeah, that explains the sudden change after track 13.

Rings of Saturn - Lugal Ki En

Every once in a while I hear something in the technical side of death metal that catches my interest. In the past that lead me to Necrophagist and Beyond Creation, both of which (especially the latter) became my crack for short, concentrated times. More recently, I rediscovered a track in my youtube playlists from several years back called "Senseless Massacre." Such was my introduction to the concept of what is apparently referred to as aliencore, and finally a few weeks ago I decided to track down the full album and see if everything else in this package was just as good. What I found was apparently the story of an omnipotent alien being who crosses into our dimension, declares Earth as his and humanity as a waste to be eliminated, and for good measure defeats both God and the devil to prove his superiority. Yeah, it's over the top and quite fitting for music where the guitars and drums operate at such speeds you could believe they're coming from the space vessel of our new alien lord and master. Some may say it's a little too inhuman in execution, in fact, as you can hear clues all over that this was recorded at a slower tempo and cranked up in the final product (or maybe it just sounds like that to a person used to futzing with music speeds in Sony Vegas and Audacity), but given that there's footage of this band pulling off these songs well enough live (so apparently it's not because they couldn't actually play it --- looking at you, 2010 Dragonforce) I'm just going to assume it was an intentional choice for the sake of clarity/precision. Either way, it does serve to give the music an uncanny feel, which honestly is not unfitting given the subject matter and perspective of the lyrics.

Regardless of the shit-ton of studio shenanigans, there's a lot of moments I like throughout this album --- the almost silly opening of "Lalassu Xul," the guitar chirps in "Infused," the riff in "Natural Selection," the malevolent tone of "No Pity for a Coward," and just about everything in "Senseless Massacre." Delicious stuff if you've got the acquired taste for this kind of music.

3tp

Autechre - Confield

it's confused, instable, anxious electronic music. it's amazing that this has been meticulously crafted to sound so jagged and random. especially with a song like pen expers, which is probably one of the most climatic songs i've ever listened to. the drums switch from playing a simple rhythm for about a second, then they're whizzing right over your head. the ambient chord progression is the only thing that's structured and grounded in the whole song, but even it seems like it's fighting to overpower the drums. i loved the uncertainty of not knowing where the songs would go next. lentic catachresis seems normal and anxiety ridden at first, with it's solemn chords in the background, while the drums stay structured, occasionally breaking out to do a few things different, but eventually they grow and break the rules, spiraling further and further out of control while the chord progression starts to fade away in response to the growth of the drums. the rest of the album is a thrilling mess, but it's one that really throws you for a loop. this was a hell of a ride.

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

OldFashionedLizard

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

I recently noticed how much I'm lacking in jazz music, so I decided to start out with a decently well known one. Like the instrumentation on this, especially with all the cool brass solos on Freddie Freeloader.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

trepmaws

Aphex Twin - Syro

Recently repeated what I did with Lacuna Coil --- legitimately bought all the albums/EP's that I, ahem, obtained of this artist back in college (I Care Because You Do, Richard D. James Album, Windowlicker and Come to Daddy), plus one I didn't have yet, which in this case was Syro. Can't say I have a strong reason for why I waited 8-ish years before getting another Aphex Twin album. It's not like I don't love Mr. James' work --- I Care Because This Title Is Going to Become a Pain to Type Every Time is like wandering through a dream world, and Three First Names Album is a wonderful salad of frantic rhythms, goofy antics and heavenly ambiance that somehow works wonderfully when thrown together. There really is nothing else in my library like those albums, and yet for some reason, instead of itching to get more I felt perfectly content with just them (oh, and the aforementioned EP's, they also fit right in). Grabbing Syro, then, was more just a case of me satisfying mild curiosity, since I was already spending the dosh and had Amazon up. Well, that and trying to breathe some new life into a library that felt like it was starting to stagnate after the Great Meshuggah Kick of 2014 - 2016 ended, but I digress.

Anyway, what did I think of this album? Decidedly a different flavor going on here, but a familiar one, and something I can get into. Mr. James has always been good at doing something unique in every song of his I've heard, and that continues to be the case here. Part of me will miss the days when he would make a song out of the sound of a bouncing ball or heavily feature a slide whistle through a whole piece because why not, but it's all still got that feel of a guy who likes to screw around with the tools available to him and somehow use the results in a song, which I certainly appreciate. Even if I'll probably never remember all of the titles of these songs (which look like they were pulled from random filenames in his computer's recycle bin) I'm certainly not going to be mixing any of these up with other tracks when I actually hear them. And hear them I shall, as like I Care before it, I'm finding this to be great to listen to when I just want something pleasant to let the mind unwind in. The feel is sort of a middle ground between the meandering soundscapes of that album and the more focused direction of RDJA, and for me at least there's definitely a place for that. Welcome to the family, Syro, sorry it took so long to clear a seat for you.

3tp

Gang of Youths - Go Farther in Lightness

Sounds like The National-esque indie rock or a present-day Bruce Springsteen at first, then throws you for a loop with it's anthems, self-reflections, and expansive instrumentation. Somehow it manages to sound very positive the whole way through. This is a fascinating record, and it has a really good reason to be called one of the best albums of 2017. My favorite track from this album would probably be "The Deepest Sighs, the Frankest Shadows". That one in particular was an awe-inspiring mix of quiet soul, loud fanfares, and I loved it. The album drags on a bit long, but it still manages to be a hell of a ride the whole way through it's 77 minute runtime. It's the kind of album that I imagine would help produce dopamine, especially with it's amazingly upbeat closer, "Say Yes to Life", reminding us to be proud we're alive.

NKpower

Brian Eno - Another Green World: I picked up this album when I was in Scotland, and as a fan of Brian Eno I throughly enjoyed the entirety of it. While many of the tracks were a little short, I nevertheless found myself liking the songs.

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CrazyJoeDavola

Gorillaz - The Now Now

I'm enjoying the flavor of this album. It's mellow and introspective, the kind of album that fits at the right time for me personally. 

For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Rockorange

I've been listening to...a lot...SMnfZn4.png

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

AygoMedia

Aphex Twin - drukQs

This is one of the albums that got me into RDJ's music. I thoroughly enjoyed a lot of the tracks in this album. Like piano songs like Avril 14th and drum and bass songs like 54 Cymru Beats. I admire albums that have variety put into them. This is one random-ass album, and I'm happy to hear that album a few days ago. I've listened to a fair share of songs from that album before I heard it in full.

Some of my favourites include Vordhosbn (I dig that melody and the random percussion beats fit nicely with the song), Ziggomatic 17 (love the random nature of this song and the changing melodies and style. The ending melody gave me goosebumps) and Mt. Saint Michel + St. Michael's Mount (same reason as Z17, but with an ambient melody which I admire) to name a few.

The mix of different styles makes this album worth listening to, and I think it's one of Richard's best albums I've heard. Weird, but worth listening. That's also one of the albums that got me into IDM in general.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Sentence mix-core) Congrats on 5 matches! For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2015 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year