After a failed takeover of Earth (Pekopon in the anime, Pokopen in the manga), Sargeant Keroro and his team were left behind. Keroro foolishly comes into contact with Fuyuki and Natsumi and soon he and other aliens live in the household. It also has the best credits out of any anime ever.
Kero kero kero!
- Sergeant Keroro - Leader of the group.
- Dororo - A trained assassin and ninja. Gets little screen time.
- Giroro - Gun nut with a sensitive side and a crush on Natsumi.
- Kururu - Weirdo mad scientist with an annoying laugh.
- Tamama - Youngest, idolizes Keroro obsessively and has a personality disorder.
- Fuyuki Hinata - Naive pre-teen occultist.
- Natsumi Hinata - Possibly the real evil one.
- Angol Mois - Lord of Terror. She calls Keroro "Uncle".
- Momoko Nishizawa - Loves Fuyuki and cares for Tamama. Unfortunately, she also has a split personality.
- The Narrator - Doesn't understand a thing that's going on.
First Used In a Poop By...
Often Used By
Sometimes Used By
- The English dub is handled by Funimation and can be viewed for free on their official website. Of course, this only applies to North Americans due to stupid licensing issues.
- As it turns out, "Kerokero" is the sound a frog makes (in Japanese). What do you know?
- Known as "Keroro Gunso" (literal translation: Sergeant Keroro) in Japan, and is officially "Sgt. Frog" in English.
- The password is "Afro Sergeant".
- Whenever I bring my umbrella, the weather is always clear.
- Mine Yoshizaki, the creator of Sgt. Frog, designed a character for the home version of Soulcalibur IV.