From Chewiki: 1% Funny, 99% Hot Gas
One of the most loved and hated sentence mixing poopers out there today.
First poop seen
First poop made
Title of poop - right
- Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Various songs and audio clips
- Winnie The Pooh
- Looney Tunes
- Barack Obama
- His videos have been received well by those who enjoy them.
- Walrusguy, in his youchewpoop.com interview, mentioned waldfield as among his favorite poopers. (Read it now)
- Is disliked by anyone who hates sentence mixing.
- Gained over 2,000 subscribers on his suspended account.
- Created the "Hot, Sticky Fluids" fad.
- "Very Uncensored Winnie the Pooh" is his most well-known video.
In Real Life
- Self-published a zine
- Had a few articles printed on youchewpoop.com's news page, including an interview with DirtypotterOfficial and a review of MasterGwo
- Occasionally changes the color of his icon (has so far used black, blue, green, and red).
- The picture in his icon was drawn by clipart artist Tom Tierney.
- One of his videos had Barack Obama sing Michael Jackson's Billie Jean.
- He has met DirtyPotterOfficial in real life before, and had written about the experience.
- His poop, A Very Uncensored Winnie the Pooh, had a novelization written by Nobel Prize winning author Gabriel Marquez.